Community post

Discussion

Anyone in the later part of the TWW/testing?????

View Full Post

I’m going craaaazy! Lol I’ve gotten a positive yesterday and today but still soooooo faint. Hubby can see it but I’m still worried about how faint it is like super super faint. I’m 10 MAYBE 11dpo! Don’t leave me hangin! ????

152 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 152 Replies | Last Page

what kind of test is the first one? Some test are more sensitive than the other. When is your period due?

5 years ago

It’s due on Wednesday or Thursday! Both FRER

5 years ago • Post starter

Well FRER can be funny now I find. One time its positive and the next not. I have also noticed they have an indent line on them to. I would test again tomorrow and see if it gets darker. If it doesn't get darker wait till Thursday or Friday and test again.

5 years ago

Damn Meg, that is confusing. Still no Aunt Flo for me!! 3 days late now. My stomach at times feels almost on fire and cold smoothies smooth it. Going to buy a test today or tomorrow. Hope it sticks

5 years ago

Amber- absolutely I’ve learned they have awful indent lines!!

Lady-RIGHT?? Like why did I get a positive ovulation test! I got one of those two weeks ago! And how the heeeeell have you not tested! Teach me your ways, I’m going broke!!

Let us know what happens when you test again Meg! Still no AF for me!! I’m going to test by Wednesday!

5 years ago

Hmmm, well my husband wanted us to wait as we have had some disappointments in the past so he helped me to wait. But I’m about tired of waiting, I want to buy a test today!!

5 years ago

I can’t wait to see your results!! Please post!!!

Yay, thanks! Amber too keep us posted, we will help each other through these Dayan of unknown

5 years ago

Thanks I will for sure! I kinda wanna test tomorrow

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo