Community post

Discussion

Anyone in the later part of the TWW/testing?????

View Full Post

I’m going craaaazy! Lol I’ve gotten a positive yesterday and today but still soooooo faint. Hubby can see it but I’m still worried about how faint it is like super super faint. I’m 10 MAYBE 11dpo! Don’t leave me hangin! ????

152 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 152 Replies | Last Page

Ummmm I test twice a day... when I can control myself ???????? My boobs are killing me and I’ve had cramps for 2 days. My sleep has also sucked but I keep napping too which I never do!!! I managed to snag a box of cheapies from work so I can fuel my habit for a few more days until AF is due ???????? She will be here Monday unless I get my BFP before then

5 years ago

@Steph twice a day is not bad at all lol. Sounds promising! Keep us posted! Sending baby dust your way

User image

5 years ago

I’m Addict I just went and bought more test lol.

5 years ago

Losing hope!!!! :( could it be I’m ovulating since those digis?! Gaaaah

user submitted image

5 years ago • Post starter

@Megs that is really odd. I'm not even sure what to say. Dont count yourself out until he witch shows up!

AFM: The witch just reared her ugly face! Now I'm like please hurry and leave so I can start over ????????????????

User image

5 years ago

Urrrrgh Mrs silver!!! NOOOOOOO!!

5 years ago • Post starter

Ughhh sorry mrs silver!!! At least you can have some more fun this month ????

I just got this (and yes... I edited and drew on it bc like I told you... I’m crazy) and I SWEAR I see the start of a vvfl.

Go ahead. Tell me I’m crazy. I can take it????

user submitted image

5 years ago

Steph I’m going through the same things as you. I just took a test and two lines showed up instantly but one was bright white/grey and then it slowly went away and now I only see one. Like what the heck is going on.

5 years ago • Edited

@Megs I knooooowwww, but its fine.

@Steph Exactly, we'll just BD until were sick of each other I can definitely see what you see so I wont call you crazy lol

User image

5 years ago

Hi ladies... I spent 3+ years doing fertility drugs and treatments with my husband, never had a glimmer if hope. We separated, I got diagnosed with pcos, met my boyfriend a 2 months ago....I'm now 11 dpo and this is what I'm seeing. Top is at 10 dpo. Bottom is from this morning. AF is due tomorrow or Friday. I have no idea I'd it's the evap line or positve.

user submitted image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo