Community post

Discussion

HELP

View Full Post

My boyfriend and I have been trying since October and no luck..... My last period was January 27 and only lasted about 4 days, according to my period tracker app FLO I ovulated the 11th of Feb, but this site says I ovulated the 10th.. (kind of confused lol) Anyway, we had sex the 11th and 15th of my fertile window. According to my app FLO I'm suppose to start my period today, but no sign (I had slight cramps the 25th but that's it) usually I have cramps 1 week before my period. But yet this site says I'm 2 days late and that I should have tested the 24th. LOL! I have no symptoms, except slight cramps here and there. I felt my cervix today and it was medium, soft and wet and closed ( not sure if that helps) I would really appreciate the help ladies!

129 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 129 Replies | Last Page

Take the test! Your either pregnant and need to know or not, in which case getting your hopes up like this will make even more upset if your wrong which I hope you're not, sounds like your pregnant to me. Fingers crossed and let us know!

6 years ago

@moonbaby15 I’m going to give it one more day, then I’ll test! I’ll definitely keep you ladies updated!!!!

6 years ago • Post starter

I just caught up on this thread. Eeeck! The anticipation will be so hard!!

for I created you in your mother’s womb.

6 years ago

@austynpaige are you doing a test today ? Still no AF for me I don’t know what’s going on ! My body can’t decide if it wants my AF or not !

6 years ago

@lisa-Lou I’m testing today, just have to get to the store. Lol! Does anyone know if it will be okay, to take a test in the after noon instead of morning??! Just as you still no AF! I’m having a few cramps, and bloating. I checked my cervix right after my shower, and I was medium soft and closed.

@austypaige. I think it should be okay. As long as you don't drink too much water and have a pee hold of 3-4 hours before peeing on a stick. Good luck.

@Lisa-Lou. Hope this will be your BFP too. When will you be testing.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

It should be ok if you haven’t drunk loads today, I think most tests now get a better response for very early detection in the morning first pee however most detect any time of day and put that on the packet too now :) good luck ! I wouldn’t know what to do for checking my cervix tbh ! I don’t think I am pregnant, think it’s just my hormones and waiting for my AF to start after coming off the pill.

6 years ago

And dragonfly23 I tested yesterday however didn’t pay too much attention because while waiting for the result I wiped and had bright red blood mixed with CM (not loads) so assumed with the cramps I had yesterday that felt like my usual period cramps that my AF just started. So I quickly checked the test and looked negative however now I haven’t bled since ? Just back to the brown spotting of CM and the cramps have come done again. So confused lol

6 years ago

@Lisa-Lou. Hmm. Maybe you have implanted late and it was just implantation bleeding. If no period in a couple days, I would test again that way if you are pregnant then there should be enough HCG in the system. I tested at 8dpo and got a very faint line. Anything is possible. Don't give up.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Thank you ladies! I really hope we’re pregnant this time! Just hoping it’s not like August we’re i didn’t have one at all but still no positive..... is it normal for women to not have implantation bleeding?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo