Community post

Discussion

HELP

View Full Post

My boyfriend and I have been trying since October and no luck..... My last period was January 27 and only lasted about 4 days, according to my period tracker app FLO I ovulated the 11th of Feb, but this site says I ovulated the 10th.. (kind of confused lol) Anyway, we had sex the 11th and 15th of my fertile window. According to my app FLO I'm suppose to start my period today, but no sign (I had slight cramps the 25th but that's it) usually I have cramps 1 week before my period. But yet this site says I'm 2 days late and that I should have tested the 24th. LOL! I have no symptoms, except slight cramps here and there. I felt my cervix today and it was medium, soft and wet and closed ( not sure if that helps) I would really appreciate the help ladies!

129 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 129 Replies | Last Page

@Rtda086. So sorry the witch showed up. Will you be trying anything different this cycle?
@Lisa-Lou. Did your period show up or are you still late?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Ohh no ! Keep fingers crossed for you for next time :)

And dragonfly - still no AF but still brown spotting which is getting slightly more s I got pink when I wiped today so it might be coming? It’s not exactly late as I don’t know when I was suppose to come in anyway as it’s my first since coming off the pill so tbh I sort of want my AF now ! Just so I can start knowing my cycles because I know I’m not pregnant so just want it to hurry up already !

6 years ago

@dragonfly. Not really. Hoping less stressing and more Bd’ing. I say that every time tho!

for I created you in your mother’s womb.

6 years ago

@Lisa-Lou. I totally understand and that way you can start preparing for the next cycle.
@Ryda086. Yes, less stress is a big thing but it's easier said then done lol. Do you temp or take OPKs?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@ Lisa I last tested Sunday with a BFN. @ryda thank you so much! You’re in my thoughts as well. It’s so nerve racking! Just want AF to show at this point. Lol

6 years ago • Post starter

I don’t temp. I tried that - way too stressful and ruined my sleep. I do use OPKS. I always get a strong positive.

6 years ago

Austynpaige - I wouldn’t of been able to be that patient and not test ! Lol fingers crossed !

6 years ago

UPdate. AF just showed up. Ughhh

Oh no @Austynpaige! But we’re in this together. CD1 club. Chin up!

6 years ago

@ryda yessss girl!!!!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo