Community post

Discussion

HELP

View Full Post

My boyfriend and I have been trying since October and no luck..... My last period was January 27 and only lasted about 4 days, according to my period tracker app FLO I ovulated the 11th of Feb, but this site says I ovulated the 10th.. (kind of confused lol) Anyway, we had sex the 11th and 15th of my fertile window. According to my app FLO I'm suppose to start my period today, but no sign (I had slight cramps the 25th but that's it) usually I have cramps 1 week before my period. But yet this site says I'm 2 days late and that I should have tested the 24th. LOL! I have no symptoms, except slight cramps here and there. I felt my cervix today and it was medium, soft and wet and closed ( not sure if that helps) I would really appreciate the help ladies!

129 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 129 Replies | Last Page

Hope everything is positive news for you ! I’m hoping my cheap tests come tomorrow so will do a cheeky test then as I have no clue when to expect my first AF, I feel constantly bloated at the moment but sorry for the TMI but I’m not constipated but I feel it ! Brown spotting is still happening.

Personally I don’t think I am pregnant just my mind and body playing tricks on me since I came off the pill but can’t wait for this bloating feeling to go if I’m not !

6 years ago

@Lisa-Lou. I hope your tests come soon as bloated and constipated is both a pms and pregnancy sign. I bloat everyday. Let's hope your tests come in soon and you will have your answers.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

2 days late on my period! My cramp got a little bad last night, which made me think AF would show up, but nothing. Fingers crossed!

6 years ago • Post starter

I checked my cervix this morning & it’s super high in there, really soft, extremely wet, closed (I think it just feels like a slit.)

@Austynpaige. I think you are more than welcome to take the test if you are feeling up to it. I cramped a lot when myperiod was supposed to start the first time I was pregnant.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Did you have any sign of implantion? I have none. My cervix is SO high, super soft, and slimy wet! TMI! Sorry! Lol. No other symptoms other than no sign of AF. I’ll give her one more day too show up. Lol!

@austynpaige. None with either pregnancies. This pregnancy, I was starting to have lower backache and heartburn (which I have never had in my life that I can recall) during the tww and then after I fould out I was pregnant I had a bit. I even stopped temping because seeing a temp drop freaks me out as I would think I am out. Do you temp at all? I don't remember if I asked you or not lol. Gotta love hormones. Some women that I have heard had no symptoms and was pregnant. I think I waited till I was like 4 days late when I tested the first pregnancy. This time it was different as I tested at 8dpo till AF. I lost my stats to my previous pregnancy so I don't know what all happened.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

No I’ve never tracked my temperature. I always have power back pain so I never pay attention, I have no other symptoms I’m just so nervous haha

Fingers crossed for you Austypaige ! Keep us updated ! As for me I was getting period pains all day felt so bloated yesterday and my cheap test came so I dipped it in my wee- wiped and bam ! Brighter red blood however only on the tissue not my underwear yet ! So I think my AF has come, but it’s good because now I can track my cycle properly and start knowing how many days my cycles are :) !

The question is now do I count my start day today or when it starts fully !? X

6 years ago

I usually count when it fully starts! I’d give it a few days!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo