Community post

Discussion

HELP

View Full Post

My boyfriend and I have been trying since October and no luck..... My last period was January 27 and only lasted about 4 days, according to my period tracker app FLO I ovulated the 11th of Feb, but this site says I ovulated the 10th.. (kind of confused lol) Anyway, we had sex the 11th and 15th of my fertile window. According to my app FLO I'm suppose to start my period today, but no sign (I had slight cramps the 25th but that's it) usually I have cramps 1 week before my period. But yet this site says I'm 2 days late and that I should have tested the 24th. LOL! I have no symptoms, except slight cramps here and there. I felt my cervix today and it was medium, soft and wet and closed ( not sure if that helps) I would really appreciate the help ladies!

129 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 129 Replies | Last Page

The thing is, your not out until you get your period. The luteul phase of your cycle can't really be sustained for more than 14 days without pregnancy. That's why ovulation is always about 14 days before your period so if it's not come yet then maybe you didn't ovulate when you thought you did. With my son I checked at what I thought was 15dpo but actually I got my BFP a week later and what I thought was about 15 dpo was actually a lot less. From the ultrasound my BFP was dated at 9dpo but about a week after my "missed period". Funnily enough my husband wouldn't have been there the week of expected ovualtation so I think the stress of that might have made my body hold off. You might find that you ovulated later. Anyways good luck still! You never know!

6 years ago

@moonbaby well since I was 13 my cycles have been fairly normal even with taking the pill and depo shot. I’ve maybe not had my period for a month 3 times then it usually goes smoothly. August was the last time I didn’t have a period, so about 6 months ago. I’m just afraid it’s one of those again. My doctor told me that if by October of 2018 still no baby to go to the obgyn. My cramping as of today has gotten worse but only lasting a few minutes then goes away. No other symptoms other than cramping and nausea. But I’m always nauseous after everything I eat. My Flo app said I ovulated the 11th, but this app says the 10th. So I’m kind of confused. Lol

6 years ago • Post starter

So an update, no AF so I thought I would take another HPT as it’s 2 days later and still think it’s a BFN however in some lights I think I’m imagining a line ?

user submitted image

6 years ago

That’s a BFP ! Congrats girl.

Really? I can hardly see anything :/?

6 years ago

I was looking at the line next too it I’m so sorry. I’ve never seen test like that so wasn’t too sure where they were located.

I have a rough time with those as well so I just like the FRER. How are you feeling austynpaige?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 still no period. My cervix goes from being high and soft to medium then low. So idk what’s going on. I’ve been cramping on and off for the past few days like AF is coming but nothing. Idk if I’m stressed and that’s why I missed my period or what.

Maybe test again tomorrow as the test had a line before :)

6 years ago

@austynpaige. Is your cervix still closed. If it is, it would be a good sign.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo