Community post

Discussion

Helpp

So yesterday my bf and I had just got done doing the dirty ????????‍?????? well anyways he looks down and I’m bleeding not a lot but you can see it. I went to the bathroom and wiped still a little blood & cum since we’re TTC, but after that when I peed nothing. My period isn’t suppose to start for awhile like 6-7 days... it’s never happened before since I’ve had my period. Thought you ladies could help!! Baby dust too all!!

16 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 16 Replies | Last Page

Hi, do you think it could be spotting due to implantation bleeding? this usually occurs 6-12 days after ovulation happens if the egg was fertilised if this sounds about right to you then you should maybe do a test in a few days as once the egg implants HCG will be able to be tested using a pregnancy test.

5 years ago

Hey girl. Was your boyfriend a little rough during foreplay. I've had it happen to me when hubbys nail scratched me and freaked me out. Hopefully it's is implantation bleeding and you get your bfp in a few days. What color blood was it?

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Jade, that’s what I’m think but don’t wanna get my hopes up! Like I said it was light in color nothing like the bright red of my period.. it looked almost like blush ( if that makes since lol) Dragon, no it wasnt rough rough, plus he didn’t use his fingers. Fingers crosssed!! When can I take a test? After my period isn’t suppose too come so say a littlest after the 15th?

5 years ago • Post starter

If it was implantation, I believe it takes 2-3 days for the HCG to build up. So I would test a couple days before AF is supposed to show. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

will the cheep 88 cents work? i just dont want it too be negative and have had wasted $15 on a test. lol

dragonfly is right, wait about 3 days before testing and i find a cheap test is as good as any at that stage... get a couple of them to test over the few days that follow just incase you get a faint line and want to confirm. Wish you lots of luck

5 years ago

I agree with Jade. No point on wasting a good test. I've always just used the FRER when testing. Good luck!

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Thanks ladies!! I’ll let everyone know shortly!!

Update: I haven’t tested yet.. but I went too the bathroom this morning and wiped and there was a little blood not dark just light pink again. My period isn’t for another 3 days.

Hope it's a good sign of a start for a BFP. Keep us posted.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo