Community post

Discussion

HELP

View Full Post

My boyfriend and I have been trying since October and no luck..... My last period was January 27 and only lasted about 4 days, according to my period tracker app FLO I ovulated the 11th of Feb, but this site says I ovulated the 10th.. (kind of confused lol) Anyway, we had sex the 11th and 15th of my fertile window. According to my app FLO I'm suppose to start my period today, but no sign (I had slight cramps the 25th but that's it) usually I have cramps 1 week before my period. But yet this site says I'm 2 days late and that I should have tested the 24th. LOL! I have no symptoms, except slight cramps here and there. I felt my cervix today and it was medium, soft and wet and closed ( not sure if that helps) I would really appreciate the help ladies!

129 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 129 of 129 Replies

I'm sorry to hear the witch got you girls. I had been stalking quietly hoping for BFPs. for next month x

<a href=

6 years ago

@mistique Ive had my fingers crossed! hopefully next month will be BABY DUST central for us girls!!!!!!!!! If any ladies have any tips or advice on how to boost fertility.... XXX

6 years ago • Post starter

Please keep posting on here next time ! :) I thought I was starting yesterday so maybe today might be the day for me ! But that’s a good thing because I actually want it to come this month lol

6 years ago

@austynpaige. Sorry that I was quiet, must not of caught the medsage. So truely sorry AF showed up on you. I was so hoping this was your month. Keeping my fingers crossed for you next month.

@Lisa-Lou. Did AF show up for you as well? I will be rootimg for you as well.

Will you two be trying anything different this cycle?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Still brown spotting, I thought I was going to start today as was getting pink/red blood when I wiped yesterday but nope ! Gone back to brown :/ been like it for way more than a week or two so know it’s not my AF :/ xx

6 years ago

Hi everyone ! It must be coming up to your next cycle date ! How is everyone feeling ? X

6 years ago

Hi everyone. Just had my second ultrasound done yesterday. Pictures are posted as Friends only. Take a look if you wish. Hope everyone else is doing well.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hello ladies! I had my period March 8-12. I didn’t have a period in February. I’m not too sure when I ovulated. According to my app it says I ovulated the 23rd of March. But this website and another say I ovulated a day ago. If that’s the case my bf and I had sex the day before and the day of.

6 years ago • Post starter

Still not sure I have had an actual period yet tbh ! Had the occasional bright red when I wiped for a day or so on and off but that’s it ! I put that in my glow app and according to when I come off the pill and that day my next ovulation day is today but I do not trust it at all as my body isn’t accurate at the moment! However, I woke up feeling sicky this morning and have had twinges/ mild period aches this morning and on Monday was sooo tired and backache so maybe it is accurate and I did ovulate today? No clue but we had sex a couple of days ago on the 2nd so just keeping fingers crossed !

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo