Community post

Discussion

HELP

View Full Post

My boyfriend and I have been trying since October and no luck..... My last period was January 27 and only lasted about 4 days, according to my period tracker app FLO I ovulated the 11th of Feb, but this site says I ovulated the 10th.. (kind of confused lol) Anyway, we had sex the 11th and 15th of my fertile window. According to my app FLO I'm suppose to start my period today, but no sign (I had slight cramps the 25th but that's it) usually I have cramps 1 week before my period. But yet this site says I'm 2 days late and that I should have tested the 24th. LOL! I have no symptoms, except slight cramps here and there. I felt my cervix today and it was medium, soft and wet and closed ( not sure if that helps) I would really appreciate the help ladies!

129 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 129 Replies | Last Page

Your so very welcome. Let me know how you make out. If interested, check out the November 2018 forum. Lots of friendly ladies in there who are also trying to conceive like you. I'm in there as well plus the October one as I am due Oct 14 and I'm mostly in Not just cycle buddies.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Sorry to jump on your post however did I read that a runny nose is a sign of pregnancy ?

I’ve been getting a runny nose the past few days but don’t feel like a cold, I have brown/ light pink CM and brown spotting but no period since stopping the pill on January 19th, like you said Austynpaige it takes a while to come back on and I think mine may be doing the same. However my belly has been feeling very wierd with slight dull cramps (not painful) feels full? Like stretch feeling? Sometimes nauseas but I’m also quite prone to that so that don’t make me think it’s a symptom. I’m not hungry all the time but when it comes to eating I can keep going! Yesterday went to Miller and carter and had a 20 oz T-bone steak with chips and onion wedge and then creme brûlée after and I could still eat after !! Also have cloudy urine occasionally. I done a test a couple of weeks ago but negative and if I don’t come on by the end of the week I will do another one as I have ordered the cheap ones off the Internet and waiting for them to come.

I haven’t had the main symptoms like my bb feel fine and have not changed at all and no ache or soreness? And I’m not peeing all the time ?

Also did you do a pt in the end :)?

6 years ago

@Lisa-Lou. My nose ran ridiculously and had super chills and couldn't keep warm and I don't have a cold. Cloudy I read is a good sign as well. When is your expected period supposed to come?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Thank you for replying :) I have no clue as it will be my first one coming off the pill :/ I didn’t have periods before I started the pill as I was a late starter at 16 so the pill was used to get them going. If we are going by the 28 day cycle then I would be 11 days late however I did get slight bleeding where I thought I was coming on 10 days after I stopped, didn’t last even a day I don’t think and not heavy so might have been the withdrawal bleed ? And if it was and the cycle starting from that day it would 1 day late.

Otherwise no clue !

6 years ago

@Lisa-Lou. Hmm. I know implantation bleeding is dark brown in color and lasts a day. That would be amazing you get pregnant right off the bat. Keep in touch.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Yer I keep having dark brown spotting on and off but had it the last 4 days or so not enough for a pad literally like a drop or two but it’s like brown CM had that on and off since I stopped the pill though so it’s hard to tell, I will do a test when my cheap ones arrive as I don’t want to keep using my expensive ones otherwise it will become very expensive haha ! Thank you for your help! I will update with results however I’m sure it will be a BFN and will just have to wait for my period to come.

6 years ago

Officially 1 day late ! I woke up this morning too a slight pinching on my belly button. I wanna wait till the 1st of March too test, to make sure I gave no period!

6 years ago • Post starter

@austynpaige. Let's hope that is a good sign. Only a couple more days and you will have your answers.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Keep me updated! I have a whole week left until I know if I miscarried or just had a bleed so give me some good news girls! I'd love to cheer you two on.

All the symptoms sound possitive to me, I was and still a m starving all the time, cloudy pee and the brown spotting was exactly what I had for my daughter. I spotted for a couple of weeks, brown and very light. This time I had a couple of days of brown but since I bled the other day I've had light brown spotting. Best way to know is to take a test. Get a bag of cheapies or get a couple of cheap tests from the shops and test. If its neg today it might be positive tomorrow. With my son I took a test on the day after I was late and it was negative, a week later I realized I was still late and thought, well I better check (my cycles vary) and got my BFP. This time I got BFP on 8dpo and it was dark so you just never know. Good luck! Test and update!

6 years ago

@Moonbaby15. Good luck. I hope that everything goes well.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo