Community post

Discussion

HELP

View Full Post

My boyfriend and I have been trying since October and no luck..... My last period was January 27 and only lasted about 4 days, according to my period tracker app FLO I ovulated the 11th of Feb, but this site says I ovulated the 10th.. (kind of confused lol) Anyway, we had sex the 11th and 15th of my fertile window. According to my app FLO I'm suppose to start my period today, but no sign (I had slight cramps the 25th but that's it) usually I have cramps 1 week before my period. But yet this site says I'm 2 days late and that I should have tested the 24th. LOL! I have no symptoms, except slight cramps here and there. I felt my cervix today and it was medium, soft and wet and closed ( not sure if that helps) I would really appreciate the help ladies!

129 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 129 Replies | Last Page

@austynpaige. Where are you from to make them be so much? Mine are pretty expensive here too. $25 for just two tests. Don't ask me about ovulation tests lol. They are like $60-80.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

How many days late are you now ? Xx

6 years ago

@austynpaige I’m sorry. :( I’ve been following hoping you’ll get one. If it makes you feel better I tested bfn today too.

for I created you in your mother’s womb.

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 I’m from Illinois. Omg that’s crazy. Yeah you only get to in a pack here too. The ovulation test I think they’re like 40. & @ Lisa 5 days past I believe. & @ryda I’m so sorry girl! Fingers crossed next cycle.

6 years ago • Post starter

Keep testing, 5 days late still have a chance until AF comes on. Is it the latest you have been before ?

6 years ago

Since augusy of last year yes. My AF came like a few weeks later. But I just checked my cervix and it’s high soft closed with white discharge.

@austynpaige. That is so weird. Were you ever tested foe pcos? Can't remember if that was asked previously or not.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I was never tested. I asked my doctor about it and she said I don’t show signs of it. She said that most women either don’t have a af for more than 3 months is when they show more of a sign.

@austynpaige. How are things going? Did AF show for you? I didn't know that about the 3 month mark of no period. Hopefully that isn't the case for you.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Still no period!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo