Community post

Discussion

HELP

View Full Post

My boyfriend and I have been trying since October and no luck..... My last period was January 27 and only lasted about 4 days, according to my period tracker app FLO I ovulated the 11th of Feb, but this site says I ovulated the 10th.. (kind of confused lol) Anyway, we had sex the 11th and 15th of my fertile window. According to my app FLO I'm suppose to start my period today, but no sign (I had slight cramps the 25th but that's it) usually I have cramps 1 week before my period. But yet this site says I'm 2 days late and that I should have tested the 24th. LOL! I have no symptoms, except slight cramps here and there. I felt my cervix today and it was medium, soft and wet and closed ( not sure if that helps) I would really appreciate the help ladies!

129 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 129 Replies | Last Page

I went to the doctor back in Octobsr, and she said I showed no signs of PCOS. She said I’ll give you too October 2018 and if no pregnancy, then go to the obgyn.

6 years ago • Post starter

Oh okay, that's good that there is no sign of PCOS. It took me 8 months this time to conceive my 2nd. But I was also taking numerous things to boost my chances. Prenatal vitamines, Maca, and Baby asprin. Did your BF get tested (sperm)? That is another option to look into. Other than that, there's OPKs and temping and then timing is everything.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I’ve also been taking prenatals since I read it can boost your chances! But no we haven’t, that stuff makes me super nervous! But I guess if by October no baby we will look into other options from the obgyn.

BUT what is maca do?

It helps to regulate your cycles. I only took it the month I conceived. It messed with my temps but then it started to level off. I read that there is a possibility of having twins and that's what I thought too but then my ultrasound proved to only be one baby, which I am fine with that. Baby asprin helps to thicken the uterus lining but I stopped taking that when I conceived. I stopped temping before my AF as it stressed me out to watch the temp drop.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Where can you find maca? So what does thinking the uterus lining really help? Sorry for all the questions I’m new to this.

No worries. I bought the Maca capsules at the GNC store, I'm in Canada. Any nutrition store I would think. It comes in capsule or powder form but prefer capsules. Baby Asprin (regular Asprin by Bayer) 81mg. It helps so that the baby sticks and so you don't miscarry. I'm not sure if you saw all my tests but you can see where I had the faint BFP and then AF showed up on time. I checked everything out online and reading other people's comments before trying them.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

How long after maca did you become pregnant? But thank you! I’ll definitely have to try those out if I don’t get my soon!

I only used Maca from I think CD6 up till my BFP then stopped. Hopefully things will work out and you get your BFP this cycle.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Thank you very much! Good luck too you too with your pregnancy

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo