Community post

Discussion

Trying for a 2013 baby

View Full Post

has just arrived and I am devastated.

I am starting this group for everyone ttc a 2013 baby, regardless of when you ovulate or how many children you do or don't have.

Please join and maybe we can all support each other over the next 12 months.xx

User Image User Image Very Faint 17.08.12 it sticks!!!!!!!

277 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 277 Replies | Last Page

yup, what's a SMEP? lol

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

It's the Sperm Meets Egg Plan... You can google it... It explains when to for optimum results and why... Hope that helps!!!

12 years ago

thanks ladyface! TO GOOGLE! haha

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Feeling very moody today, bit emotional too. I don't know why its ridiculous!!!!

I hope you are all well.x

12 years ago • Post starter

I'm out this cycle . showed up! I did start accupuncture and some new herbs. to everyone else for this cycle!!

12 years ago

Sorry to hear that ericswife. for your next cycle.xx

Well i am 6dpo and so far no symptoms, I am on a diet and feeling a little hungrier than normal but I am putting that down to not eating my usually amounts

I hope everyone is well, it has been so very quiet on here recently.xxx

12 years ago • Post starter

Ericswife - sorry

Just1more - fingers crossed for you! I find the first week of the 2ww isn't that bad, it's that 2nd week that's killer, and you're almost in it!

AFM - 13 DPO and I'm not sure what to think! For 2 days my boobs have been itching like crazy!! Especially the nipples - I mean, this is waking me up in the middle of the night, and I have to keep closing my door at work so I can scratch in peace! I've never had anything like this before, and I was complaining to DH about it this morning because it's screwing with my sleep. He smirked and said "Well maybe you're pregnant!" It never occurred to me that could be a symptom, because I've just never heard of it.

So, I was off to Google! And sure enough, it's not common, but plenty of women on multiple forums have had this as an early pregnancy symptom!

So, I had a stupid blue-dye stick with me - I tried to hold it for a while to make it concentrated, but I've been peeing all the time and can't hold it more than 2 hours these days. This is what I got: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=24880

I see a really, really faint line (hate blue tests!!!), but it came up right away, before I even left the ladies room.

What do y'all think? Evap and BFN? or BFP?

User Image 03/02/2012 IUI #1 BFN 03/30/2012 IUI #2 BFP! - Chemical Pregnancy

12 years ago

Nikidoll- looks like to me!

12 years ago

Looks like a to me NikiDoll,

So very happy for you.

Afm, peeing almost every 30 mins or so and felt a bit nauseous last night, but other than that nothing. Hoping for my

11 years ago • Post starter

Have been having symptoms of a post O progesterone surge all day today... Super sore BB's, unusually thirsty, frequent potty breaks, nauseas, and cervix pain for some reason... Hope you ladies are hanging in there... :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo