Community post

Discussion

Trying for a 2013 baby

View Full Post

has just arrived and I am devastated.

I am starting this group for everyone ttc a 2013 baby, regardless of when you ovulate or how many children you do or don't have.

Please join and maybe we can all support each other over the next 12 months.xx

User Image User Image Very Faint 17.08.12 it sticks!!!!!!!

277 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 277 Replies | Last Page

Hey everyone...I've been MIA for a couple weeks (after a BFN last cycle). I'm gonna have to catchup to see how everyone is.

We had a very sudden death in our family. A cousin (by marriage) died of ACUTE PANCREATITIS at age 32. INSANE and shocking. Woke up in the middle of the night with stomach pains and died the following day...pancreas ruptured. So his wife and two year old son will be moving next to us. My hubby came to me two days ago and said that he felt like we should stop trying to conceive and try to concentrate on helping be there for them. I'm in agreement. Its a tough decision but I feel like I'll be better able to serve them without another child. Now, it could be a little late for this revelation, lol...and if so, then I'll be overjoyed. But I've accepted that (at least for now) we are done. I just wanted to say how much the support on here has meant and wish you all the best of luck!

12 years ago

LissaBell - I am so sorry for you loss - that is such a young age, how awful! I think it's wonderful that you are going to be there for his wife and son when they are most in need, and it's a very selfless decision you've made. I hope that karma comes back to you quickly.

ellekayejaye - I know how you feel! When you've been trying for so long, and you finally go to see the doctor, you're just ready to get the testing started and figure out what's wrong! I remember for my first appointment, all he did was talk about my cycles, then talk about what tests we were going to do. He laid out a plan, which helped, but it was frustrating to have to wait (because each test has to be done at a certain point in your cycle). Good luck!!

As for me, we did our 3rd IUI cycle yesterday. This month he increased my Clomid dosage. I still only had 2 follicles, but they were much bigger than normal (23 and 24 at ovulation). My husband was a superstar this month, 100 million active little guys - ya, he was gloating after that came back lol. So now we just have to wait out the 2 weeks to see if it worked! I suspect this will be an easy 2ww for me, I work in IT and we are doing an upgrade - I'm literally at the office right now do post-upgrade validations. So the next few weeks will be crazy busy as people find new bugs in the system. I'm hoping I have no time to think about pregnancy symptoms

User Image 03/02/2012 IUI #1 BFN 03/30/2012 IUI #2 BFP! - Chemical Pregnancy

12 years ago

10 million sperm and 2 big follicles sound good! Hopefully being super busy at wrok helps the 2WW fly over
Yeah I heard one test is day 3 and the other is day 21? boo I'm having my appointment on day 8 so I'll have another 35 days to wait lol

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

just found out i am due on 1-1-13. New Years Baby!

12 years ago

Congratulations 2ndBaby2013

Lissabell: what a completely selfless act, as Nikki said I am sure karma is just around the corner for you guys. Keep in touch and don't be a stranger to the group.xx

Elliekayejaye, I hope the doctors has a great plan for you guys so you can get your at the doctors.xx

NikiDoll - WOW, 10 million, i bet you won't hear the end of that for a while. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you that the 2ww isn't too long and goes by really quick fo you

Wheres Ladysorrow68 does anyone know how she's doing?

<3Ladyface<3 How is it going? Any more symptoms?

LindsayTom, how is it going? are you in the 2ww now? Any symptoms?

It's been very quiet on here the last few days, maybe it's because everyone is waiting to ovulate, I expect things will get moving again in the next week or so.

Well after a heart to heart with hubby, we are going to give it one more shot this month, but if that doesn't work we are breaking for a couple of months we already have 3 birthdays in April and really can't do with anymore, so keep you fingers crossed that this is our month

to all. Here's hoping we all get our real soon.xx

User Image User Image Very Faint 17.08.12 it sticks!!!!!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

just1more - yup waiting to ovulate lol I think a lot of the threads have gone quiet at the moment

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Hi ladies

We decided once AF arrives as she always dpes we will give the TTC a break for a while. Its been a long 8 months. So just need to take it easy for a while.

In the 2ww and for this first time in months I have no symptoms.

Goodluck to those who are still going strong!

Much luv

User Image LMP - 01/09/2012, 50mg fertomid from CD 3 - 7, O = 15 Sept, on 27/09/2012 Missed Miscarriage at 8wks and D & C performed. LMP - 09/12/2012, 50mg fertomid from CD 3 - 7 (very short and light cycle) LMP - 18/12/2012 (debating if I should take fertomid again in this cycle) - 8 January 2013 and confirmed with bloods on 10 January 2013

12 years ago

I took not a TTC break but a 'TTC Forum & Facebook' break in October.

It was nice to not obsess over ovulation dates/tww/poas and AF for a while and facebook break was to get away from all the scan photos/pregnancy + birth announcements and baby photos.

Thinking about doing it again. I'm going to stick around until june when my current cycle ends.

12 years ago

taking a break now to been trying for 11 months had mm in feb. dh and i want to get everything done and takin care of before we start ttc again so maybe by the end of summer ill be back to ttc again. wishing everyone luck and i check in when i have the time.

12 years ago

See you in the Summer Bahoward!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo