Community post

Discussion

Trying for a 2013 baby

View Full Post

has just arrived and I am devastated.

I am starting this group for everyone ttc a 2013 baby, regardless of when you ovulate or how many children you do or don't have.

Please join and maybe we can all support each other over the next 12 months.xx

User Image User Image Very Faint 17.08.12 it sticks!!!!!!!

277 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 277 Replies | Last Page

Good afternoon Ladies

@bahoward I'm so sorry to here about getting that result and having the temps drop. Don't worry nor give up God has a plan for ALL of us just Thank him inadvance sweetie. Just receive and believe and walk by faith that it has already been planted and speak Life in your womb. at the new doctor and hopefully he can shed some light on what's going on within your body. If it's There is another Ovulation coming up so here is another chance! I stand in agreement with you and will pray for you.

@NikiDoll we are that t all goes well for you and I know exactly about taking all these darn pills... also get ready for your soon

@ellekayejaye - sorry about the

@Lindsaytom you are in my and get ready for your again soon!!

@snowwhite - with the shot!

@Almira - on the positive fertility test!

As for me I have been everyother day so far and have been checking my CM, and doing ovulation testing, along with checking my cervix it's almost almost my time 1 day til Ovulation . I'm and believing in God that is womb has been Blessed and this month is going to get my !!

Think Positive thought no matter what may come in your path!! Keep the Faith and Believe and receieve it's alrrady been done!!

User Image User Image

12 years ago

thanks im just gonna keep faith and i know that we will get a baby when the good lord see its the right time.

well i guess my cycle is changing fro 30 days before mc to 35 after.

12 years ago

just seeing if my new ticker is showing up right

12 years ago

Good afternoon ladies,

Well I have been testing and I am not ovulating yet IDK but I believe it might have something to do with the Soy pills I am taking. When I did some more research it does say it might delay Ovulation timing or just might wipe it out for that cycle also. My CM is now sticky and like creamish/yellow in color. This is so not the business right now for me. I was due to Ovulate today as well . I guess I will have to keep until something shows up. Right now I'm just at stage because I don't want this to be the case, I don't mind it being off a couple of days but Not to ovulate is cycle OMG I will be .

Please for me and getting this ovulation asap.

As you you guys I hope everything is okay and I will be checking in on you guys later. Oh yea I'm taking those Soy pills back to GNC and getting my money back TODAY!!!

User Image User Image

12 years ago

So no shot for df and I this month. Money is needed elsewhere. But I can definately do it at the end of may. But I have a feeling we won't need it. I think I ovulated today. All signs point to yes- my cervix is high soft and open I have ewcm and I had slight pain earlier on my left side. It's really early in my cycle but maybe that's why I haven't had any luck.

So df and I dtd. I climaxed after him in order to push the spermies through. Then I put my legs up and laid still for a little over an hour. I hope that did the trick. It means my luteral phase is really long though. Yikes. It's only cd8!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Hey ladies,

Well I am thinking I ovulate alot earlier.
Yesterday I got partial ferning and this morning full on ferning which shows ovulation.

So I will monitor over the next few days and it will determine when exactly O happens for me.

User Image LMP - 01/09/2012, 50mg fertomid from CD 3 - 7, O = 15 Sept, on 27/09/2012 Missed Miscarriage at 8wks and D & C performed. LMP - 09/12/2012, 50mg fertomid from CD 3 - 7 (very short and light cycle) LMP - 18/12/2012 (debating if I should take fertomid again in this cycle) - 8 January 2013 and confirmed with bloods on 10 January 2013

12 years ago

hi ladies, I'm CD37 and no sign of AF yet. I Had BFNs on CD31 and 34 but the pregnancy test calculator on here says I shouldn't test unil CD41 which is the 26th so I have another few days to wait for AF to show.

eek!

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Ellekayejaye- good luck! I'm pulling for you! I see a bfp in your future!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies,

Feel terrible this morning. I'm snotty, chesty, painful headache and feel like I need to see a Doctor and then sleep but that unfortunately cannot happen. Way too busy for that.

So checked this morning and no more ferning. So if that is correct it would mean I ovulated either 11/4 or 12/4 which would be CD 11 or 12. Will check tomorrow morning if anything changes.

User Image LMP - 01/09/2012, 50mg fertomid from CD 3 - 7, O = 15 Sept, on 27/09/2012 Missed Miscarriage at 8wks and D & C performed. LMP - 09/12/2012, 50mg fertomid from CD 3 - 7 (very short and light cycle) LMP - 18/12/2012 (debating if I should take fertomid again in this cycle) - 8 January 2013 and confirmed with bloods on 10 January 2013

12 years ago

Just an update:

Went to the Doctor today. She has checked my history and all the data collected over last 8 cycles.

So it looks like according to her, that the last 2 cycles I have had chemical pregnancies. Came as a shock to me but like she advised, 60 - 80% of woman who are TTC go through this without even knowing. Hormone levels are not high enough to show on a test (without blood) and the lining of the uterus is not thick enough.

So atleast now I know.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo