Community post

Discussion

Trying for a 2013 baby

View Full Post

has just arrived and I am devastated.

I am starting this group for everyone ttc a 2013 baby, regardless of when you ovulate or how many children you do or don't have.

Please join and maybe we can all support each other over the next 12 months.xx

User Image User Image Very Faint 17.08.12 it sticks!!!!!!!

277 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 277 Replies | Last Page

laquana - do you test for the full cycle? just incase you missed the fertile time? I don't OV until week 3 of my 5 week cycle but always thought you OV'd on day 10 to 14 until I learned about luteal phase so I tested and never get a + OPK lol though I only tested for 1 cycle. It could be the Soy.

snowwhite - Thanks I hope I see a BFP soon haha I'm starting to think my womb has packed up and gone on holiday or something!

LindsayTom - Sorry about your Chemicals, I had one myself last year I went 9 weeks 4 days with no AF and nothing but neg tests and doc said it was chemical but hormones never got high eneough for pregnancy test to pick up just enough to stop my period.

afm -bought 2 really cheap tests today. Tried one in the afternoon and didn't even think it was working as they dye wasn't running accross. Then the control line appeared... then another in the test area...

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Elle-- I vote positive!!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Happy Tuesday, Ladies!!!

& to those who have gotten their 's!!!

-ing and -s for those still waiting for their 's!!!

AFM~ 10 DPO and AF is due on Sunday the 29th... have been charting my cycles for 16 cycles and this 1 has been outta control!!! Doesn't even come close to comparing to the rest!!! I started taking FertilAid about 5 weeks ago... Sooo many positive signs!!! * Usually dry after O and still having slippery CM, *occasional heartburn, *waves of nausea and empty feeling tummy within 2 hours of eating, *BB's are expanding and super sensitive (nips too), *have had 3 breakouts in the last week and usually only have 1 breakout in the week after AF leaves, *hormonal roller-coaster(anxious, agitated, calm, weepy over dog's toe bleeding, giddy. etc.) all weekend, *eh-hmm ( ) suddenly very constipated at 4DPO and ever since, *trickling sensations a few times (experienced with 1st baby!!!), * intense "letting down" sensations (caught me totally off guard), *had heavy/pulling sensations for a few days that have developed as of yesterday into Major pressure and heaviness in pelvis (like my uterus is super heavy & pushing down on my cervix- especially if I'm on my feet or walking very much, but even happening when I've been sitting for a while), *Had a crazy dream yesterday but thought I was awake... That dream was abruptly interrupted by a split-second flash of me looking down at my bare, small baby bump (came to just below my navel) and feeling a full blown contraction, which caused me to touch my baby bump with the fingertips of my right hand and I could feel the warmth of my skin and the extreme tightness of my abdomen over my uterus... Then I woke up, but thought I was still dreaming because my right had was over my uterus and had insane pressure in pelvis... It actually took me a minute or 2 to realize that I was awake... If I had a confirmed pregnancy and had that dream I would've been totally freaked out about such a dream with such strong premature contractions, but as I do not dream about being pregnant unless I'm actually pregnant, I'm taking it as a very good sign!!!

-ing with all my for's all around!!!

12 years ago

well has arrived so yesterdays tests must have been wrong or I had a chemical at 5wks 3 days.
7 days til my fertility clinic appointment I get some good news from tests.
everyone.

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Morning ladies,

So today is either 1 day till ovulation (did a digital OPK this morning and there was no smiley face) or its 4DPO if I ovulated earlier like I possibly think. So I'm really not sure. Will do another OPK tomorrow and see.

If not I will just hang in there....

User Image LMP - 01/09/2012, 50mg fertomid from CD 3 - 7, O = 15 Sept, on 27/09/2012 Missed Miscarriage at 8wks and D & C performed. LMP - 09/12/2012, 50mg fertomid from CD 3 - 7 (very short and light cycle) LMP - 18/12/2012 (debating if I should take fertomid again in this cycle) - 8 January 2013 and confirmed with bloods on 10 January 2013

12 years ago

Elle I'm sorry to say but I think you're having a chemical pregnancy. I'm sorry. Hugs.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Happy Thursday, Ladies!!!

I hope you are doing well and in good health!!!

I think that the intense "contractions" that I experienced on Monday (CD 22), may have been the result of implantation... So I have to wait at least 3 more days for the hcg to build up even to show up on a test... So I'm focusing on staying strong and happy, and waiting for AF to show... Slippery cm... My cervix is very high- if it drops to low then I will know to expect AF to show within a day... My BB's hurt... I feel very easily worn out and have a hard time getting up even if I sleep well... A little light-headed in the a.m.'s, both yesterday and today... Felt terrible yesterday, but felt much better immediately after drinking almond milk(high in vitamin b-12), and a couple bite's of stuffing(which sounded good, but didn't satisfy at first for some reason, so I drank more almond milk and then thoroughly enjoyed the stuffing)... Having some twinges(for lack of a better word) in pelvis and abs... Also sensitive around right ovary... Anyways, would totally love to here how you guys are doing...

12 years ago

Well ladies,

I am glad I haven't missed too much.

Elliekayejaye I was so excited for you when I saw that test so sorry that showed up. sending you

Ladysorrow68 how are you feeling haven't heard anything from you for a couple of days I hope you are well.x

To everyone awaiting their

To everyone awaiting ovulation, get

And to everyone who has had your time will come you are all beautiful women and sometimes we just have to have a little patience. xxxx

AFM, dh and I have decided to stop ttc for a while , although devastated I know it is the right choice for us, right now. I will try and keep up with you all, but I am not on here as much so it sometimes takes me half hour or so to catch up with all your news.

User Image User Image Very Faint 17.08.12 it sticks!!!!!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

good morning ladies!
I'm in that super boring part of the cycle - waiting to ovulate lol I'm not even at the point I can do OPKs or check my cervix haha I think I'm becoming a bit obsessed!
Well the blood from AF is going and so is my headache thank God I've had it for 3 days! Argh!
Not long to my infertility appointment (4 days ) but I'm a bit disappointed to find out I'm probably just going to 'chat' to the doctor and give them all my cyclea dates from the last year. I want tests straight away and magic pills lol
GIVE ME A BABY DOCTOR! hahah I feel a bit unhinged but with each cycles that goes by the closer I get to 4 years of TTC, 4 YEARS! lol what happened to it happening after one night?
Sorry I've kind of ranted there but I don't really have anyone I can complain to in the real world, they all just tell me "relax, have fun and it'll happen".

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo