Community post

Discussion

Trying for a 2013 baby

View Full Post

has just arrived and I am devastated.

I am starting this group for everyone ttc a 2013 baby, regardless of when you ovulate or how many children you do or don't have.

Please join and maybe we can all support each other over the next 12 months.xx

User Image User Image Very Faint 17.08.12 it sticks!!!!!!!

277 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 277 Replies | Last Page

bored of my cycle haha CD20, 20ish more days to. No + OPk yet.
Sigh

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Hello everyone,

I know I have been MIA for a while. But I am on my cell phone right now writing to you guys and wanting to WISH everyone a Happy Mothers day to those all that are mothers, TTC, and etc. I believe everyone should get a BIG HUG and KISSES!!

Happy Mother's Day once again and I will stop bye again soon this week.

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Just wanted to pop in and say I got a BFP 11 DPO...I'm now at 19 DPO. :) It was confirmed with a blood test a few days ago. Wishing you all the best of luck and congrats to those of you with BFP's!!!

11 years ago

WOW Lissabell

I am so very happy for you.xxx

AFM, Had some slight nausea yesterday and had increased cm since O so I am not sure as I have had these symptoms before and had a so not getting my hopes too high but you never know.

Good luck to all.xx

User Image User Image Very Faint 17.08.12 it sticks!!!!!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

niki- looks ike a to me. and heres to a

User Image[/url][/url] Me=28 DH=27 DS=born 8.16.07 DS=born 1.20.10 TTC#3 ing for a

11 years ago

congrats liz and lissa. spread a little baby dust this way.

as for me-- its af day and theres no sign. ill test tomorrow!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

2dpo, a long way to go

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

snow= for ya ..

as for me 9dpo..starting to get reallyn antsy and wanting to poas.. but trying to wait ughh

User Image[/url][/url] Me=28 DH=27 DS=born 8.16.07 DS=born 1.20.10 TTC#3 ing for a

11 years ago

Congrats Lizza and Lisa lots of :dust: in the air.

Snow I have my fx'd for you

Afm it is said that I ovulating today. But I had all my signs yesterday cd13 I had the ewcm, yesterday I had the wet/watery ewcm very white and creamy towards the evening.cd13 night until early this morning I had very very sore boobs. Tender, sore to touch and my nipples throbbed for two days. So I don't know if this ovulation day or not my cm is not wet but sticky and very lil creamy. It could be O day or 1dpo

[url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image March 29,2012 April 29,2012 May

11 years ago

mrstruth - I had sore boobs yesterday and today at 1&2dpo I am blaming the ovulation hormones lol

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo