Community post

Discussion

Trying for a 2013 baby

View Full Post

has just arrived and I am devastated.

I am starting this group for everyone ttc a 2013 baby, regardless of when you ovulate or how many children you do or don't have.

Please join and maybe we can all support each other over the next 12 months.xx

User Image User Image Very Faint 17.08.12 it sticks!!!!!!!

277 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 277 Replies | Last Page

I went doctors they sending me for blood test, I also had 4 days of brown spotting!

11 years ago

going to doc friday at 1115 yay

11 years ago

Congrats I am excited for you, my blood test results will be in today p....nervous

[url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image March 29,2012 April 29,2012 May

11 years ago

Hello I am in too :)

11 years ago

Hey Ladies,

I hope you are all well.

Bahoward, I can't believe you got your BFP this month, I am so friggin happy for you.xx

Welcome to all the newbies.x

Mrstruth, how did your appointment go?

K33l3y, have you had your blood tests done yet? or are you waiting for your results now?

Ericswife, they sound like early ovulation symptoms to me, have you been dtd just in case?xxx

AFM, AF still hasn't arrived, but I have had at least 4 BFN's in the last few days, so I am not testing anymore, I am just going to wait for the witch to show.

Unfortunately we are no longer ttc, this was our final month and I have decided as we have not been blessed, I am going to attempt to apply to Uni for this September to do my Nursing degree, who knows maybe once I have qualified we'll try again.

I will pop back and forth to see you girls as often as I can.

Good Luck and Baby dust to all.xxx

11 years ago • Post starter

Hello just1more here it is the doc appt at 6dpo stated that my progesterone was 13.3. Good but I have read you Need 15 I am wishing all you ladies baby dust! But as like just1more I have the announcement to make as well Me and the DH discussed last night(and I know ladies, this will be a shocker) if this cycle we don't conceive that is more than enough signs that it's not meant. And we decided to STOP! TTC I will be on here checking in with some of the wonderful women I have met but not TTC. I will be 30 next yr and I am in school for my bachelors, he is working full-time and is just about Finish with his bachelors. So we just decided with us having kids young that this may just be a sign to finish raising the kids we do have and look forward to our 40th birthday vacationing and honeymooning etc :happydance::haha:. It wasn't a hard decision I just feel I am being selfish right now and I can put my energy into school and my family. So I am making a appointment to get some form of birth control but nothing harmful or long term maybe the pill. I thank you ladies for the journey you took with me so far and will be popping in on you

[url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image March 29,2012 April 29,2012 May

11 years ago

Update 9dpo
Well ladies! I took two hpts and a ovulation test. The ovulation test has two lines. What does that mean and the very faint line I told you about earlier DH sees it as well. And the second test DH says he see a faint line as well but I don't see it on that one. My side aching and a lot of pressure. A lot of it. I am still sleepy a lot but I have a questio. Why would I get two lines on my ovulation test?

11 years ago

Has anyone tested?

11 years ago

mrstruth - I was going to test on the 3rd BUT I randomly got AF early at 11/12dpo I had a 32 day cycle so now they can be anywhere from 32 to 42 days apart. Grrr
I am at the doctors today for my CD LH blood test and I'm waiting for a call back from the hospital to tell me when my HSG appointment is.

I had my scan on the 22nd and found out my womb is retroverted (points backwards towards my spine) I have a small cyct on my Laft Ovary and I have a Fibroid

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Hey Guys,

Hope you are all well.xxx

It is cd 46 for me and still no AF. My cycle is usually 36 days long. I have tested a few times with BFN.

I have a Drs appointment on Friday morning, which if AF doesn't show will be day 50, which, I think is my longest cycle ever.

Mrstruth have you tested yet?

Ellie, I read on the other thread that you have been unable to get an appointment for you HSG, so sorry.xx

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo