Community post

Discussion

Trying for a 2013 baby

View Full Post

has just arrived and I am devastated.

I am starting this group for everyone ttc a 2013 baby, regardless of when you ovulate or how many children you do or don't have.

Please join and maybe we can all support each other over the next 12 months.xx

User Image User Image Very Faint 17.08.12 it sticks!!!!!!!

277 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 277 of 277 Replies

Wow that's great, I am so glad DH sperm analysis results were great, so all systems go for you guys, not long to go now!!!

I will keep my fingers firmly crossed for you guys let me know how you get on.xx

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi Just1more!!

How are you doing? Just wanted to share with you that I had my second IUI on Aug 4, 2012. Doctor has prescirbed me Duphaston 10 mg to take orally after 3 DPO for 2 weeks. I am very nervous, don't know what will happen this time. But I am trying to be strong too. TWW is started and am not that restless this time, as I have decided not to think about ttc, just forget and move on. This way the time will move faster for me. Wish me luck!!!!
Also, this time it was my fourth round of clomid and the dominant follicle that ruptured was 23mm, ET lining was 8 mm. Hubby's sperm count was great, 100 million/ml and 90% motility post wash.
This was my last round of clomid, I am taking homeopathic medicines for PCOS. I have to see how it works. Rest is fine.

and

11 years ago

Sun, Sorry only just seen this.

You should be testing around about now, hows it going?

Sometimes forgetting about the 2WW is the best thing and it comes around before you know it.

AFM, I am just about to go away for a few days, but I tested this morning and it looks like a very faint Take a look at the link below, hopefully you will be able to see it. It's still very early days, but I am praying this is it and not a damn evap!!!!!!

User Image

Sabrina.xxxx

OMW thats awesome news!
Congrats! I can't see the link.

Wish you everything of the best!

I start my first round of clomid 4 / 5 September, I'm really excited. Dh's swimmers are perfect.
So now we wait. Never been this anxious to get AF!

User Image LMP - 01/09/2012, 50mg fertomid from CD 3 - 7, O = 15 Sept, on 27/09/2012 Missed Miscarriage at 8wks and D & C performed. LMP - 09/12/2012, 50mg fertomid from CD 3 - 7 (very short and light cycle) LMP - 18/12/2012 (debating if I should take fertomid again in this cycle) - 8 January 2013 and confirmed with bloods on 10 January 2013

11 years ago

Not quite sure if the I got last week was true or not as had a couple of since.

I am not giving up though is due in a couple of days, although I did have some very slight spotting today, (TMI) just a small amount when i wipe, I am hoping implantation and not . If I miscalculated O an O'd a few days later, it would make me 9-11dpo today, just keeping my fingers firmly crossed. We were out shopping this morning and I had a hot flash and felt slighly nauseous, so who knows I will leave it a few days and test maybe in a few days.

I will keep you informed.

Good Luck with starting Clomid.xx

Hi everyone and Just1more!!

After two failed IUIs, this month I did not take clomid, no IUIs. And I have conceived. I took hcg two times and first reading on 12 dpo was 41.8 mIU/mL. Second reading on 14 dpo was 96.8 mIU/mL. I have also taken blood test for progesterone and the result is pending, will receive it after some hours. My EDD is May 28, 2013.

and

11 years ago

Oh wow!!!!! That is amazing sunanshu you must be so excited!!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo