Community post

Discussion

Trying for a 2013 baby

View Full Post

has just arrived and I am devastated.

I am starting this group for everyone ttc a 2013 baby, regardless of when you ovulate or how many children you do or don't have.

Please join and maybe we can all support each other over the next 12 months.xx

User Image User Image Very Faint 17.08.12 it sticks!!!!!!!

277 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 277 Replies | Last Page

Bohawrd I definitely see the line. So no AF tomorrow I guess, take another just to make sure.
K33i3y welcome

[url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image March 29,2012 April 29,2012 May

11 years ago

Congrats Bohoward you are definitely preggo so set your dr appt

[url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image March 29,2012 April 29,2012 May

11 years ago

Congrats Bahoward so very happy for you.xxxx

AFM, tested yesterday afternoon and still no sign of yet though and today is day 38, so either my cycles are gradually getting longer or I ovulated much later than I thought, so frustrating, but this was our final month trying as I am going to Uni next year and ideally we wanted our lil one to be at least 6 months to a year old.

to everyone.xxx

User Image User Image Very Faint 17.08.12 it sticks!!!!!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Congratulations bahoward!
I've been trying for about 6 months now and still nothing,but this cycle is so messed up. I'm normally 27-28 days but this month I was 4days late, I really thought I was preggo but I wasn't , my period latest 2 days and then stopped for a day then started again today, I just don't know what's going on. Has this happened to anyone else before?

11 years ago

i was 5 days late last month

11 years ago

K33i3y have you been to the doctor to make sure everything is ok.
Bohoward I see that you are predicted a girl! Is this going to be your first?

11 years ago

Bohoward

As for me not feeling well today, stuffy nose and very sluggish. Had crazy night sweats last night than I would be freezing! Not sure what that means. On cd14 should ovulate in 3 days, unless these are signs of early ovulation.

11 years ago

no i have 6 yr old boy and 3 yr old girl from previous marriage this will be dh's first

11 years ago

Congrats bahoward!!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo