Community post

Discussion

Trying for a 2013 baby

View Full Post

has just arrived and I am devastated.

I am starting this group for everyone ttc a 2013 baby, regardless of when you ovulate or how many children you do or don't have.

Please join and maybe we can all support each other over the next 12 months.xx

User Image User Image Very Faint 17.08.12 it sticks!!!!!!!

277 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 277 Replies | Last Page

still no sign of af

11 years ago

That is good news!!
same here, but it's due only today and it's still morning.
Hang in there, ladies!

11 years ago

bahoward/Almira?Ladysorrow68 I have so got my fingers crossed for you ladies, wishing you all a real soon.xxx

elliekayejaye, your not out til shows her ugly face!!! keep smiling hun, 2013 babies are going to happen here!!!x

Welcome Bumblebaby8808, sorry about the negative blood test, I hope shows up so you can move on to getting your

As for me, I have decided that I need to lose weight, so I weighed myself last night, wow had I been kidding myself.

So as of today I am eating healthier and exercising lots more, hoping losing some weight will get me my

Hope your all having a good day.xxxx

11 years ago • Post starter

bahoward & almira - I've got my fingers crossed for you!

just1more - good luck with your weight loss, I've lost 18lbs in the hope of boosting my fertility haha I'll let ya know if it works but I will say this: my periods are more regular now

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Still no sign of AF. I felt something come down but it was creamy CM. I really don't know what to expect. Im bloated with a little bit of cramps on the right side in the front and the back. My lower back is starting to ache more now.

I felt a tiny bit nauseous, but thats pretty much it.

Will I get my bfp??? only God knows........

to all!

11 years ago

I'm out...AF showed up today after being two days late. Just relieved to know...that being unsure is killer. Thanks for the support ladies...and baby dust to us all next round! :D

11 years ago

sorry to hear that showed and for next cycle.

afm- still waiting on af boobs starting to hurt here and there but no other syptoms right now

11 years ago

Awww sorry to hear. Im still in the agonizing wait. I tried to check my cervix, but have no idea what to look for. All that I notices from previous months is that usually it feels hard and low before AF arrives and now it doesn't feel like that at all!!! It is really soft and smushy!! (tmi) and is really creamy/sticky in "there".

ihopeihopeihopeihope

11 years ago

Yaaaaay....I here!!! We are ALL together again!! Well I'm on round #2 Praying for a 2013 baby !! Everyone

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Elliekayejaye, I am hoping it makes my cycles more regular as at the moment they are anything from 33-42 days long, they used to be every 28-30 days, I am hoping weight loss will help with that. Well done on losing 18lbs that is great, I have quite a lot to lose, so fingers crossed it will help with fertility.xxx

Ladysorrow68 and bahoward TEST!!!! I am bursting to know if you girls have a . Fingers crossed for you both.xxx

LissaBell, so sorry showed up, you can join us lot trying for a 2013 baby. You are joining some superb ladies.xxx

laquana, welcome hun so glad to see you although I was sure with all your symptoms you were sure to get a

AFM - is very light and I think will be over by tomorrow Looking forward to ovulating again, I am not sure what is worse the first 2 weeks or the last 2 weeks of my cycle.

11 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo