Community post

Discussion

Trying for a 2013 baby

View Full Post

has just arrived and I am devastated.

I am starting this group for everyone ttc a 2013 baby, regardless of when you ovulate or how many children you do or don't have.

Please join and maybe we can all support each other over the next 12 months.xx

User Image User Image Very Faint 17.08.12 it sticks!!!!!!!

277 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 277 Replies | Last Page

right at 30 days i shoud have started 14 or 15 but nothing so far

12 years ago

Hi ladies, been at work all day and I'm off to bed in 10 minutes but here's a quick update:

CD34 guessing 14dpo - Very nauseous all day :/ my sense of smell in increased, boobs feel hot and sore, sore throat and yellow CM.

So at this point I don't know what to think LOL

Waiting patiently... sort of for AF

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

@Jil I can't find you on fb either sweetie.

I'm under Facebook as :Laquana Mires-White

@Ladysorrow How are you feeling sweetie??

@bahoward I checked it test out and I think i saw something once i inverted it one the first test but nothing on the second. But we are All for us honey! It seems

@ Jolene Mcdonald

@Lindsaytom

@Elliekayejaye

@Just1more No problem sweetie anytime

As for me i have been every other night!! I have been using ALL my pills that I got and Preseed I will be Ovulating within 2 days and I in DEEP that this is our

I wish ALL you ladies

User Image User Image

12 years ago

got appointment with new doc next week so im just sitting and waiting now

12 years ago

@Bahoward: I am thinking about you! God's will be done. You'll have your baby soon.
@Just1more: I'm also aproaching my finals for this semester, so I'm gonna blame the late AF on the stress...I have a full plate this year.
@Ladysorrow: THIS is the happiest moment of a woman's life. before my biological clock started ticking, I would never understand how a woman can be happy for being pregnant (she's getting fat, starts moving with clumsiness etc) Now I feel very different!

Ladies, we became a big group, so I'm not gonna name each and every one of you, but I'm gonna say I wish to all of you what I wish upon myself: baby dust, health and happiness.

As for me, this morning I took a fertility test, everything is good, praise God! I also ordered some ovulation tests, and I'll do it right this time. Last cycle I trusted my iphone app to tell me when I'm ovulating. Pretty smart, I know !! :-)

12 years ago

Laquana- I can't find you either!!

Brittney- yay for doctors appointment! I can't wait!

Afm- no news really. I sprained my wrist cause I'm a clutz. Df and I finalized the details about the shot. We managed to budget for it. So it's set in stone. Now I just hope the cheque comes on the right day. If not I'm going to borrow the money from my grandmother and repay her when it does come. And I hope df gets out of work on time on the 26th. Everything is sort of up in the air. But I know it'll work out. Sigh.

How are you girls?

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Hey ladies,

Things have been hectic at work and I'm a bit stressed at the moment but doing good otherwise.

have my evaluations today so nervous as ever!
Also studying part time and go to classes on a Thursday, qualification in PR for me.

7 days till said ovulation for me, lets see if that happens. But checked this morning again with the fertility scope and not full ferning as yet but there's some starting to grow. So I'm patient and excited for this cycle!

Lord, I pray that this cycle is the cycle! But if not, its all in your hands.

Have a great day ladies

User Image LMP - 01/09/2012, 50mg fertomid from CD 3 - 7, O = 15 Sept, on 27/09/2012 Missed Miscarriage at 8wks and D & C performed. LMP - 09/12/2012, 50mg fertomid from CD 3 - 7 (very short and light cycle) LMP - 18/12/2012 (debating if I should take fertomid again in this cycle) - 8 January 2013 and confirmed with bloods on 10 January 2013

12 years ago

CD35, 15dpo and roll on AF!

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

ellekayejaye - sorry about the BFN

Lindsaytom - it sounds like we'll be cycle buddies this month! I'm expecting O in 8 days. I've never used a fertility scope - it sounds intriguing!

snowwhite - good luck with the shot!

Almira - grats on the positive fertility test! It is so stressful when you know that you have a short shelf-life. My doctor did a blood test to check my AMH(?) levels, and they came back basically saying my ovaries are 10 years older than I am... ugh! As if there isn't enough pressure when we're TTC!

bahoward - good luck at the new doctor, and keep us posted!

laquana - yay for baby dancing time!!

As for me, just patiently waiting for BD time - although now that we are doing IUI, the BD part is really just for fun . My RE increased my Clomid dosage to 150 this month, and it is making me completely miserable. I have horrible hot flashes, especially at night. I'm so tired today because I just tossed and turned all night flinging covers off, then huddling under them again, just to fling them off - on and off all night. Yuck!

We have an follicular ultrasound scheduled for Wednesday morning, so fingers crossed that we had a good response. This will be our 3rd cycle, on the first cycle I had 3 eggs, then last month I had 2 eggs. I was responding well at the lower dosage, so I'm not sure why he increased it this month?

to all! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

User Image 03/02/2012 IUI #1 BFN 03/30/2012 IUI #2 BFP! - Chemical Pregnancy

12 years ago

well took another tests this morning and and temp dropped to 96.80 when its been 97.7 or higher so guess im out this month

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo