Community post

Discussion

Trying for a 2013 baby

View Full Post

has just arrived and I am devastated.

I am starting this group for everyone ttc a 2013 baby, regardless of when you ovulate or how many children you do or don't have.

Please join and maybe we can all support each other over the next 12 months.xx

User Image User Image Very Faint 17.08.12 it sticks!!!!!!!

277 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 277 Replies | Last Page

Wow a lot of breaks being taken at the moment, I wish everyone who has decided to take a break much love and please come back and let us know when you have acheived you much wanted

As for me just entering my fertile stage and I have been every other day since cd14, so hopefully this will be our month if not I will be out until approx August, September, so I am for a this month.

Good luck girls and to all.xxx

User Image User Image Very Faint 17.08.12 it sticks!!!!!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

I'm not really 'taking a break' just yet. But I have decided to cut down my time sent online lol 2 hours a night between 7-9pm.

I had my infertility appointment today and I'm in line for blood tests, scan, HSG and my Husband has to do Semen ananlysis.

I had an internal examination and some swabs done today and a blood test to check my ovarian reserve.

The rest of the tests can't happen until I start my next cycle as they have to happen on certain days.

So, roll on June for next period haha

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

It's gotten so quiet in here!

ellekayejaye - good luck with all of your tests! For the ovarian reserve, are they testing AMH (sp?) levels? Mine were horrible, my ovaries are about 10 years older than I am >.< But I think it's pretty cool that they can get such an accurate look at ovarian reserve these days.

Just1more - Fingers are crossed for you!!

bahoward - enjoy your break, I took one last year, and it was just what I needed!

As for me, today is 6 DPO and I feel a whole lotta nothing. I've been swamped at work, so I haven't had much time to obsess, which is nice. It shocked me when I realized today that I was already 6 DPO lol!

I was also in a major car accident a few days before the IUI, my shoulder is still in a lot of pain, the seat belt saved my life (car was totalled, I was hit in the driver's side door), but mad it cut into my shoulder something fierce. I went to my doctor yesterday, and she said there is bruising right down to the bone, so that pain prevents me from focusing on what might be happening down below :/ Oh well, again, that's probably a good thing, less obsessing :D

User Image 03/02/2012 IUI #1 BFN 03/30/2012 IUI #2 BFP! - Chemical Pregnancy

12 years ago

Nikidoll~ I'm sorry to hear about your accident... I hope you have a speedy recovery... If you ache and hurt a lot, I highly recommend that if you can you draw a nice warm bath and put a tablespoon of Ginger powder in it... It'll probably make you sweat profusely, so it's a good idea to keep a large beverage handy so you don't get dehydrated... I have 2 slipped discs, and a subplexated collarbone from a car accident and ginger baths work better than anything else to control my pain and enable me to sleep well...

12 years ago

If I ever get out of this damned hospital I'll try those ginger baths. I need something to control my pain since medication isn't cutting it.

As for pregnancy. I'm utterly convinced I am. However because of probability I doubt I am. I have almost every sign in the book. I need to start focusing on my recovery though it's really in the hands of the doctors. And focus less on if I am and if I'm not. I'm convinced the doctors are not

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

to all TTC!! We def want a baby in 2013

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickersbd]

12 years ago

Hello all! I would love to be apart of this group. I am also praying for a 2013 baby! Right now I'm 13dpo cd29.

to all the new

12 years ago

Hey Ladies, I hope you all have a good weekend!!! Tomorrow (CD 8) begins the SMEP & I am pretty excited because the FertilAid is making huge good changes, as I just had the most fertile AF that I've had in over 3 years!!!

12 years ago

I've heard good things about the SMEP. I'd like to try it.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Ok, what's SMEP?

Me: Alicia (29) ~ DH: Patrick (29) TTC #1 Since August 2009 with PCOS 1st & 2nd (March & May 2012) IUI Cycles w/ Clomid = BFN's 6/24/12 - 3rd IUI cycle w/ Gonal-F and Lupron. IUI on 7/9. TWINS! Born 2/11/13 Back on the NTNP train as of September 2013 hoping for a boy someday!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo