Community post

Discussion

April 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi all,

Thought I would start an April babies forum for us to chat and support each other through our cycle. All are welcome.

I'm CD #2 on my 15th cycle of TTC #2. Would love to hear everyone's story and current situation/symptoms/etc.

Hoping for lots of BFPs!

250 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 250 Replies | Last Page

That is a long cycle Gemstone. I hope AF shows soon.

User Image

6 years ago

@GemStone2907 @OdetteK Thank you ladies!! Sending lots of

6 years ago

Hi ladies...I'm 5dpo today - just lurking and reading, thought I could use some friends in this crazy long tww! This is my first month using opks, ttc 4th baby :)

6 years ago

Hi AeRling. Welcome.

When is af due?
Have you felt any symptoms yet?

User Image

6 years ago

Hey Ladies,

Congrats sm12267! Hopefully there are a lot more BFPs in the upcoming days.

I'm just settling in after my big move. O was a little later then expected, which actually was helpful. I O'd yesterday. DH and I plan to BD one more time tonight just to be on the safe side.

Good luck everyone!

User Image

6 years ago

@110114 Thank you!! to you this cycle!

6 years ago

Welcome AErling! How long have you been TTC? I'm also in the TWW, goes by so slow! Fingers crossed!

OdetteK, sorry to hear that it didn't happen this cycle. Good luck on the next one!

Gemstone: Ugh I have had a few longer cycles too and it's so frustrating to wait for AF to show so you can move on. Hoping that your cycles regulate quickly!

110114: Good luck! Let us know how your TWW goes.

I'm 7DPO today, I took a pregnancy test that was of course BFN. I really can't help myself! I don't feel very hopeful b/c my temperatures are hovering right around my coverline but only time will tell.

6 years ago • Post starter

Hi - I'm new to this website. Just signed up. I'm 4 dpo trying for my first baby. This is our second month, used OPKs and SMEP.

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

I've been off BCP since January of this year - casually trying. This is my first month being aggressive! I did get a + OPK later than I thought I would (cd 17). Not exactly sure when AF would be due, but going to try to wait to test until at least 12dpo.

I have had more tender breasts this month! It's always hard to tell if it's in my head. A little crampy today.

6 years ago

Ruby you and I are super close in our cycle!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo