Community post

Discussion

April 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi all,

Thought I would start an April babies forum for us to chat and support each other through our cycle. All are welcome.

I'm CD #2 on my 15th cycle of TTC #2. Would love to hear everyone's story and current situation/symptoms/etc.

Hoping for lots of BFPs!

250 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 250 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies.
I definitely believe I ovulated yesterday as CM today is no longer ewcm but turning thick. We did BD yesterday and the night before to hopefully we've done enough this cycle.
The TWW starts today.

Baby dust to you all x

User Image

6 years ago

Yay tashhur fx for you! My AF was off to a very light start but as of last ngt has gotten a lot heavier. Just hoping my cycles are getting back to normal now!

6 years ago

We're cycle buddies Tashuurr, I also think that I ovulated yesterday. Let me know how your TWW goes. I always have a million symptoms but am never pregnant so I try not to pay any attention.

So sorry that AF picked up GinSue!

How frustrating Gemstone to have AF late but all tests BFN. It can take a while for your cycles to regulate after coming of birth control so that might be what is happening.

Any update Kmangal???

6 years ago • Post starter

ElleBeeEm

Spotting stopped yesterday in the afternoon.
Cramps more intense this morning and spotting heavier. But cramps and spotting stopped early afternoon.
Tomorrow is AF day; I'm going to purchase another HPT to use in the morning in case she doesn't show.
I'm hoping it's still just IB. I stayed home from my office today with my feet up

User ImageUser Image

6 years ago

Yay! So exciting!

6 years ago • Post starter

So rubbish that AF his gotten worse you you GinSue.

Kmangal FX for bfp tomorrow. Keep us updated.

Gemstone my 1st cycle after coming off the pill was 37 days!! I spent a small fortune on hpts thinking I must have been pg. hopefully you start to see a regular cycle with time.

Elle my af is due 9th Aug. That would make it a 16 day LP. I was estimated to ovulate tomorrow but now CM has changed I definitely don't think that will happen. I have a strong inclination that I ov yesterday - which was only CD 13 so I may start AF 2 days earlier if not successful this cycle.
I'm very optimistic though. Aaahhhhh hurry up TWW!!!

User Image

6 years ago

Fingers crossed for you Tashuurr!

Let us know how you get on with your next test Kmangal77!

Sorry to hear your AF has gotten heavier GinSue and hope it passes soon.

Thanks ElleBeeEm, still no AF and not testing today but will tomorrow if nothing happens before. In all honesty I'm not really sure when or if I ovulated, was guessing based on cm. We last BD'd on CD12 and thought I ov'd CD13 but my cycles may be messed up from the pill but who knows! On CD30 now. Curious if it was IB a few days ago, nothing since!

DD born 18th April 2015 DS born 1st May 2018

6 years ago

Thanks girls! Be glad to have AF gone!

Gemstone I had similar experiences when I came off BC. The first few months I had only like brownish cm for 2 days and not a flow. This is cycle 8 for me and this is the first proper AF I have had. I know everyone is different and I hope you are pg but that is what happened to me.

Does anyone else feel like EVERYONE is pg? I was in town the other day and I felt like every second woman was pg. Maybe I am just more aware of it.

Spent y'day with my yummy mummy friend and her 8 mth old and today I am off to my cousins to meet her and her 8mth old. Might help ease the broodiness.

Best of luck ladies!

6 years ago

@Ginsue, you should try and not be so negative. We all are going through this and we are lucky that we have each other to talk to. Please try to stay positive for yourself and all of us. Good things come to you when you put that positive energy out in the universe! Sending lots of !!

6 years ago

My update: I'm CD 13 right now, waiting to O. I took femara days 3-7, had the trigger shot last night at 7pm with an almost positive OPK, so the surge had started. Then this morning - wowser positive!

So I'll O either today or tomorrow. It usually takes me 36 hrs from trigger. DH and I have been BD'ing every day during this middle part. It's our last cycle with fertility help so we're making a good college try out of it.

Hope everyone is doing well!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo