Community post

Discussion

April 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi all,

Thought I would start an April babies forum for us to chat and support each other through our cycle. All are welcome.

I'm CD #2 on my 15th cycle of TTC #2. Would love to hear everyone's story and current situation/symptoms/etc.

Hoping for lots of BFPs!

250 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 250 Replies | Last Page

Yay congratulations Calvingirl that's amazing news!! :) x

DD born 18th April 2015 DS born 1st May 2018

6 years ago

@ GinSue best of luck this cycle.

@ calvingirl congratulations on you bfp. fX it gets darker. Keep us updated.

I am 14 dpo today. No AF and BFN last night.

User Image

6 years ago

Thanks Tashuur! I know the feeling! I was testing every month for the last 8 momths had loads of symptoms...they must have been in my head every month. Ended up sickening myself of it that's why I am tryna take an 'I don't care anymore' approach! If we conceived this month the timing would be crappy but I would still be delighted to be pregnant just been so broody recently.

Wishing you all lots of

6 years ago

Hi y'all! I'm 2dpo In my 5th cycle trying to concieve baby #3. If I get pregnant this cycle my due date would be april 28. It took 8 & 10 'months with my two other children. I'm using an app on my phone that predicts my ovulation date. IT seems very accurate for me as I used OPKs last month and got my smiley right on time. I also can't feel when I ovulate. Hoping we had some good swim era this a month. i plan to start testing at the end of this week. Good luck and baby dust to all!

User Image

6 years ago

@mmkohl fx for you this cycle. Good to hear that the app you're using appears to be accurate, hopefully you can time it right to get your bfp.

@ginsue I know what you mean I was convinced that we had timed it right since I had the ovulation pains and ewcm early this month but it looks like it wasn't meant to be. I estimated af was due between today and Wednesday. We'll see what happens. I am extremely broody and it doesn't help when it seems every other female around me is announcing their pregnancy or expecting soon. I'm still hoping to get a bpf by the end of this year. I'm hoping for bpf by Dec.
I'm
Looking into buying the UK version of pre seed which is conceive plus. I've been reading the reviews and there is a lot of women that have gotten bfp the 1st month of using it. I may pick up some when af turns up this month and some opks. OH thinks the opks will be good idea so I'll use that in conjunction with conceive plus.

User Image

6 years ago

calvingirl! That's amazing news! Praying for a happy and healthy nine months!

User Image

6 years ago

Hey ladies! I ready this thread from the beginning and it seems a few of as are expecting AF this week. I'm 13 dpo and BFN with AF due Wednesday. My fifth month TTC #2 before I turn 40 next month. The difference this month for me is that I took Evening Primrose oil first half of cycle to improve CM and it works!! I also start d Vitex to increase progesterone and balance hormones naturally... took us over a year for #1 and IUI fertility treatment. Not sure if the supplements are making me have symptoms or not but since 8 dpo mild cramping left lower abdomen. Last few days sore BB, fatigue, bloated, and a clump of EWCM yesterday (weird) so all HPT negatives so far. But praying no AF!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

6 years ago

I apologize for the typos but I'm holding my 7 month old son and he keeps trying to grab the phone!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

6 years ago

Fingers crossed for all you ladies testing and about to test! It is lovely seeing bfps on here :)

Tashuurr I'd really recommend the Conceive Plus as worked first month we tried it when I got pregnant with our daughter, we only used it around the time I thought I was ovulating to help things along. Not sure if it's what worked but absolutely worth trying!

joyfryer that interesting about evening primrose oil, may give that a try! So I guess just from AF up until you ovulate?

It's cd43 for me now, starting to feel a bit worried and upset something is wrong with me, have been fairly chilled about it but now feel like I need a good cry. Nothing coming up in opk tests and another bfn today (don't know why I bothered really but just in case!), Not sure if it's worth seeing my doctor or he will say wait a few more weeks until they can do any tests or anything in case still no AF. Annoyingly I'm regularly having pregnancy dreams, metallic taste in my mouth, exhausted, very bloated etc but obviously not pregnancy related!

Has anyone else had very long cycles randomly? GinSue I think you said you had after the BCP with brown spotting too?

DD born 18th April 2015 DS born 1st May 2018

6 years ago

Hey gemstone! Thats so frustrating isn't it! Yeah when I came off bcp in Dec 2016 I had crazy cycles like anything from 30 to 40 days. The past 2 cycles have been 34 or 32 day cycles so seem to be more regular.

I went to the doc and she recommended taking evening primrose oil capsules to help make cycles more regular but I haven't bought them yet as I keep forgetting! I will buy them this week. As my cycles have been irregular I have found it hard to detect O as I am not interested in using opks or bbt.

I was having brown cm also late in my cycle and each time I expected a BFP as my AF was sooo late and had loads of symptoms but ended up being AF.

Have you come off BCP recently?

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo