Community post

Discussion

April 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi all,

Thought I would start an April babies forum for us to chat and support each other through our cycle. All are welcome.

I'm CD #2 on my 15th cycle of TTC #2. Would love to hear everyone's story and current situation/symptoms/etc.

Hoping for lots of BFPs!

250 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 250 Replies | Last Page

@Joyfryer777. I was going to reply last night but I was in so much pain that I was hunched over with tears in my eyes. I agree with you with the temping as it can be confusing, and like you said make one obsessive. Unfortunately for me, I get Ovulation pain and last night I had the worst Ovary/Ovulation pain ever. I don't know if that was my body getting ready to release an egg or it already has as my BBT has been in the 97.5 range for the past little while where they used to be in the 98's. My DH and I are going to try and BD tonight in the hopes that the egg was released sometime last night or today as the pain isn't too bad today but just hope we didn't miss the window, as the last time we BD was Monday.

@Tashuurr. So sorry about a negative test result. I wouldn't give up as maybe the HCG needs more time to build up in your system. I didn't know that BC could have that much affect on someones cycle especially when one has stopped taking them for awhile. Fingers crossed for you.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@ginsue & @dragonfly thank you. I never thought I a million years it would be this time consuming TTC. Always took it for granted that if you weren't on BC then you'd get pregnant haha. Obviously that's not the case haha. The iud was removed early May. This is only the 3rd cycle TTC. Cycle day 30 and 17dpo, still no AF. I don't really get signs that AF is coming only a few twinges in lower abdomen then I know the bleeding has started. I haven't felt anything yet.
I'm not sure that hcg can really take this long to show in the system if I was PG. I may just be having a long cycle. Last month cycle was 27 days. Month before was 29 days and previous to that was 37days :/
I'll keep you all updated!

User Image

6 years ago

@Tashuurr. That must be very frustrating with having cycles that long. Mine have always been 28 days. Shortest was 24 days and that was a shocker for me. Hang in there. My husband and I first started around I'd say October sometime back in 2015 and got pregnant June of 2016. I myself thought it would be wam bam thank you ma'am and wabam your pregnant. Is this your first time trying for a baby?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Started spotting brownish/pink CM today and BFN this morning so AF should be here any moment. I'm thinking of making an appointment to get my hormone levels checked. I might need to get on progesterone supplements and prenatal vitamins to support a pregnancy if I do get lucky enough for a BFP. This will be our 6th cycle of TTC and I will be 40 next month.

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

6 years ago

@Joyfryer777. Awe, sorry to hear that you are spotting now. It wouldn't hurt to get the hormones checked and get you started on your way for next month. My birthday is also in September and that would make a good birthday present for you.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly my DD is 6 years old, so we've decided it's time for a sibling. I was 21 when I had my daughter. I was at university. Since then I've graduated and progressed my career a little so now I'm more financially stable, we could definitely enjoy pregnancy 2nd time around.

@joyfryer sorry to hear you've had spotting. Like myself, as AF has not started yet there may still be a chance. FX you could be having some great news for your bday next month.

User Image

6 years ago

Fx for all you ladies nearing the end of your tww! Let's hope we have some more good news for this cycle for everyone.

Today I am 4dpo and had a lot of cm today and yesterday. Also something unusual for me is tbat when I blow my nose the tissue has quite a lot of blood on it which is unusual for me. When I was brushing my teeth this morning my gems bled a lot which I haven't had much before. I am not saying these are symptoms cos I know that implantation could not have happened yet just thought it strange.

Anyone else had this?

6 years ago

Hi ladies hope you are all well :)

I've not had the nose or gums bleed GinSue but believe it can be a symptom, can't remember the exact reason why but something in it!

How are you getting on JoyFryer have you had any more spotting?

Are you ok Tashuurr? You aren't out until AF arrives! The waiting is hard though isn't it.

Did your ovary pain calm down Dragonfly? I don't temp so not sure about temps.

Ruby sorry that AF showed up early, hope you're ok.

As for me, it's cd46 :( honestly not sure what to think but have booked a doctor's appointment for 24th so hoping something happens before then. It's the brown spotting I have been getting on and off for weeks which I'm unsure about and doesn't seem normal. Been in a better mood today and pretty relaxed but at same time would like to know where we are with TTC! I'm still doing an opk every evening but they are always totally negative.

Hoping we all get good news soon!

DD born 18th April 2015 DS born 1st May 2018

6 years ago

@GemStone2907. Yesterday there was a tiny bit of pain but it was bearable. So, DH and I BD last night in the hopes of catching the egg still. This morning I took my BBT and it was at 98.3 and yesterday it was 97.6. Been having diarrhea for a couple days now but boobs don't ache; could still be too early for symptoms. Hope our doctor's appointment answer all you unanswered questions.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

AF arrived today. Better luck next cycle I suppose. Deffo using conceive plus to see if that helps. As would like to have a June/July/august birth.

User Image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo