Community post

Discussion

April 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi all,

Thought I would start an April babies forum for us to chat and support each other through our cycle. All are welcome.

I'm CD #2 on my 15th cycle of TTC #2. Would love to hear everyone's story and current situation/symptoms/etc.

Hoping for lots of BFPs!

250 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 250 Replies | Last Page

@Tashuurr sorry to hear AF showed up for you. This is my 7th month TTC and I am having the same problem as you. I have always been on a regular cycle until I started TTC. Last cycle was my longest ever at 36 days! The one before was normal at 29 days. I know it's frustrating but I am staying positive. I want to make an apt with the doctor but have been holding it off. I'm thinking our bodies are going through changes due to the little swimmers.

Hopefully we will all get our soon!

6 years ago

Welcome Pickles! How long have you been TTC so far? I know what you mean about symptom spotting, I pretty much convince myself I'm pregnant every month. Hope this is your month!

Hi Tashuurr, sorry to hear about AF arriving. It's hard to start a new cycle when they feel so long. Have you been using OPKs? I'm just wondering b/c it might help pinpoint ovulation if your cycles are not consistent.

sm12267: I am also using Wondfo ovulation strips. I have used the Clearblue monitor in the past and also liked it for it's simplicity but have been using the Wondfos because they are so cheap. Did you ever end up with a positive OPK?

6 years ago • Post starter

@ElleBeeEm I just tested and finally got a OPK!! The line was actually darker than the control so I know for sure it's positive. So relieved! I guess I have another long cycle but not complaining as long as I ovulate. I kinda feel bad for hubby because now he's not going to get a break lol. We've been BDing for 4 days straight and now we're going to keep it going for another 4

to us all!

6 years ago

Thanks ladies. No I haven't used any opks but I may look into this for the next cycle if I don't have a decent cycle this time.
I'm moving home this Friday so my partner and I will be living g together...finally... so we'll have a better chance with TTC. Will see how this cycle goes and if no luck will get some ovulation packs to see what's going on. Baby dust to you all

User Image

6 years ago

Hoping I can jump in. I've been TTC #3 for nearly two years, and we unfortunately had an early loss in June. Today is CD 2, and I'm feeling really hopeful for this cycle. Hopefully August brings lots of good news!!

6 years ago

sm12267: Yay for the positive OPK!

Tashuur: That is an exciting move! I'm sure that it will help to make TTC easier.

Welcome DDsMom! So sorry to hear about your recent loss. Did you finally get pregnant naturally after 2 years or did you have any assistance? I'm wondering because I have been trying for 14 months for baby #2 and sometimes it feels like it will never happen without intervention. Fingers crossed that this is your month

Hey ladies,

I'm on CD 2, so really early to the game. I'll be using the clearblue OPKs again this cycle. DH and I have been trying since last August for our first, but this is actually only our 8th cycle trying.

I haven't been using OPKs long (this is my fourth cycle using them), but here's my take: I tried using the cheaper OPKs at first, but I felt like I couldn't get an accurate read, so I switched. It's nice to have something so obviously positive rather than trying to figure out if the two lines match lol.

I know I talked about my move briefly last month, but this is the cycle that will actually be impacted. We're leaving SC in a week from Sat and moving to MN, but we will be in a sort of limbo staying with family for a week before we can move into our new house. And of course that limbo week is likely when I'll ovulate. I'm hoping we're able to BD enough!

Good luck and baby dust to you all!

User Image

6 years ago

Hey ladies! I was on previous chats here most recently feb 2018. I recognise some of your names from previous chats.

I came off bc at Christmas 2016. I wouldn't say we are actively trying but not preventing. We did try last month cos timing would have been good but AF reared her ugly head. I have been having irregular cycles anything from 30-40 days so it is very hard to tell when I am ovulating and fertile. I do not want to go down the route of bbt and opks as it is such an effort and I don't want to make a chore out of ttc.

We are both young, fit and healthy so I know it should happen all in good time. We are both 28 and 30.

Today I am 5dpo (as far as I can tell). I have had some abdominal cramping like AF cramping the past few days so I am not sure wjat is going on. AF is definitely 10-14 days away at least.

Has anyone had any similar cramping at this stage in their cycle. I am CD25 and 5dpo?

6 years ago

Welcome 110114 and Ginsue!

110114: I'm early in this cycle too, only CD #4 today. I hope that move goes well and that you can find some time to BD during your fertile window.

Ginsue: Your symptoms sound promising! Do you usually test before AF is due? Keep us updated.

I have tested on every other cycle previous to AF but I am just gonna wait it out this time! Every cycle i have had sounded promising.

We are gonna try wait until nov/dec to try properly but now that we are not trying it would be typical that it would happen!

Wishing you all the luck in the world with your ttc journey ElleBeeEm!

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo