Community post

Discussion

April 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi all,

Thought I would start an April babies forum for us to chat and support each other through our cycle. All are welcome.

I'm CD #2 on my 15th cycle of TTC #2. Would love to hear everyone's story and current situation/symptoms/etc.

Hoping for lots of BFPs!

250 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 250 Replies | Last Page

Congrats GinSue!!!! How exciting!

As for me AF is here unfortunately so I'll be making my way over to the May board. I hope to NOT see any of you there as you all deserve some BFPs! I'll be checking here to see your results!

Baby dust to all!

User Image

6 years ago

@mmkohl sorry to hear AF has arrived, wishing you best of luck for next cycle :) I didn't realise there was a May page, shall have to join that!

@ginsue so very exciting for you and your DH, wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! :)

DD born 18th April 2015 DS born 1st May 2018

6 years ago

Omg Congrats GinSue!

I don't know what is going on, cycle day 36, no AF but the test I took last weekend was negative.
I am so scared of early menopause or such, I am only 28 but I have been having completely irregular cycles for more than half a year now, almost a year. :(

Anyone else still not on AF, yet? :)

User Image

6 years ago

@anna sorry to hear that, it's very frustrating having irregular cycles, do you use opks to see when you ovulate? How many dpo are you now? Will you be testing again soon?

I've still no sign of AF, cd58 for me now :/ holding out hope I ovulated the end of last week but still have brown spotting when I wipe which is a slight worry there's an underlying issue, but have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning so will see what he says.

6 years ago

I did use opks but not this month since I am kinda freaking myself out lol I know, very healthy approach...
I am day 37 today - the longest I recall having gone up to is day 39 so I will take another test on the weekend if there aren't any AF happenings til then.
However my last cycle was only 26 days - so short for me so it is even crazier tis one is going so long again. :(

User Image

6 years ago

Congratulations GinSue!!! I know seeing the word PREGNANT is so amazzzzzzing!!!!! Praying for a happy and healthy 9 months. I have been in a whirlwind of life changes right now like my husband is looking for a new job and we are moving across the lake for better job opportunities for him. We don't have health insurance right now so I wasn't able to go see the doctor. We put our home up for sale yesterday and just praying for Gods will to be done in our lives. This is my fertile week so we may just BD for fun. I really want another baby but it is all in Gods hands. He has the master plan.

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

6 years ago

BFP today :)

So happy and scared and surprised :D

User Image

6 years ago

Yay congratulations Anna! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! :)

6 years ago

Thank you so much :)

User Image

6 years ago

Thanks so much ladies! I am 5 weeks now! Have my first scan on Oct 12th and EDD of 28th of April 2018.

Congrats Anna! Delighted for you. I still don't believe it I don't feel any different maybe just a bit more tired but generally good so hope that continues.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo