Community post

Discussion

April 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi all,

Thought I would start an April babies forum for us to chat and support each other through our cycle. All are welcome.

I'm CD #2 on my 15th cycle of TTC #2. Would love to hear everyone's story and current situation/symptoms/etc.

Hoping for lots of BFPs!

250 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 250 Replies | Last Page

@gemstone evening primrose oil twice a day until ovulation. It definitely increased my CM and EWCM for 2 days this cycle. I tested this morning 14 dpo with clear blue digital and BFN so I guess AF will arrive tomorrow

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

6 years ago

Thanks GinSue :) that's good to hear you've got more regular recently! yes I came off BCP the end of May this year, first cycle was just 25 days which is why I'm a bit surprised I haven't had AF yet, the only explanation I have is the nasty cough I got which was a suspected chest infection when the cycle started. I've read illness can cause ovulation to delay, so could be why! I've had 2 incidents of brown spotting when I wipe which is confusing. Maybe I'll ring my doctor this week and see if I can get an appointment.
I didn't want to use opks but started a few days ago to see if there's a clue about what's going on.
Just hope AF shows soon so we can start trying again, didn't think it would be possible to want it to while ttc haha!! :D

Thanks Joyfryer I'll get some in :)

DD born 18th April 2015 DS born 1st May 2018

6 years ago

@GemStone2907, My cycles are typically normal but my last cycle was 36 days which was the longest cycle I've had ever. After that cycle I finally got my I think our bodies are just adjusting to all the changes going on while TTC.

6 years ago

Ooh that's good to know sm12267! It is hard at the time and trying to be patient but you had the best outcome after! Hope you are well :)

DD born 18th April 2015 DS born 1st May 2018

6 years ago

@Tashuurr. Thank you for your lovely comment. It's very easy to pass judgement and it makes things hard at times as I am still sitting on the fence with having another child or waiting till DD is older . I hope you get your BFP soon. Have you been trying long

I have been away this past weekend with the blues and crying for no reason at all. I hope that doesn't slow things down for my ovulation. I am currently 1dpo based on my WomenLog app. I tend to be really regular but I haven't been since I started taking the vitamins from the States as the month before was a 24 day cycle and then last month was 28 days which almost got me thinking that the pills are regulating my cycles as it takes 4-6 weeks for the effects to work. Last month I wanted to see what my average for my period and it came up that my cycle is 26 days so it's really hard to pin point when I am actually ovulating as it could have been Monday (26 days) or Wednesday (28 days). This will be our third month TTC; however my DH wanted to wait till after his birthday (Aug 7) to start trying again; but we have been trying since then. I have been temping but with the weekend its very hard to temp at 6am when one wants to sleep lol. I will list the temps and DTD in the hopes that there might be something I've missed. Here are my temps and DTD's:

July 31 Day 6- 97.1 BD
Day 7- 97.2
Day 8- 97.4
Day 9- 97.7 BD
Day 10- 98.1
Day 11- 98.1 BD
Day 12- 97.6
Day 13- 97.1 BD
Day 14 (today)- 97.1

Based on the temps and BD what does one think my chances are?

Thank you all for your input. and all around.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@GemStone2907 Thanks hun! Yes it can get frustrating but I think staying positive and really helped me get my Sending you lots of

6 years ago

I hope everyone has been doing well and not stressing about the two week wait even though it's easier said then done. So, this evening I was having left side ovary pain and a very wet sensation down below. Could that be my body gearing up to release the egg or the egg has already been released and awaiting to be fertilized? How long does the egg stay viable for if my DH and I DTD tomorrow after work or is the night before sufficient enough? I just started trying the preeseed and used it a couple times so will have to see how that works as i have heard lots of reviews on it.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly I believe the egg stays viable 12-24 hours after it is released so it doesn't hurt to BD the day of and the day after ovulation.

As for me. I'm 15 dpo and AF is due today with zero signs. I felt so bad yesterday I stayed in bed. All BFN so far and I am beginning to believe Vitex has messed up my cycle. Grrrrrrrrrr

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 The egg has 12-24 hours after positive ovulation test to survive. I would do it again tonight. I also tried pre-seed and got my after the first cycle of use

6 years ago

@Joyfryer777. Thank you for your comment. My DH and I DTD on July 31 (8 days before O), Aug 3 (5 days before O), Aug 5 (3 days before O), & Aug 7 (1 day before O) and with suspected Ovulation yesterday my DH asked me last night if his boys got a good head start, and I just reminded him that when I got pregnant the last time, we did it the day before Ovulation.

@sm12267. Thank you for your comment. Hoping to get some BDing in sometime today when I get home from work. I went to the bathroom and had the runs a bit (tmi, sorry) and there was a clear glob of what looked like ewcm and when I wiped; there was so much cm on the toilet paper that I am almost thinking that Ovulation is today but I am uncertain. This is my first time using Pre-Seed so finger crossed that one slips passed the goalie; so to speak. I am hoping for a boy this time around but will be happy with what I am blessed with.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo