Community post

Discussion

April 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi all,

Thought I would start an April babies forum for us to chat and support each other through our cycle. All are welcome.

I'm CD #2 on my 15th cycle of TTC #2. Would love to hear everyone's story and current situation/symptoms/etc.

Hoping for lots of BFPs!

250 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 250 Replies | Last Page

So after what I thought was a AF showed up this morning right on time!!
So perhaps this was a chemical?? I've never tracked before so wouldn't have known prior to this cycle.
So I'm happy and sad that AF is here. And I'm not going to be so obsessed this cycle and just enjoy and have fun TTC! I don't even think I'm going to track anything but just have fun
To those of you still in the running for April babes...

User ImageUser Image

6 years ago

So sorry that AF came Kmangal! Glad that you are feeling positive though and good luck on your next cycle!

Good luck Calvingirl, keep us updated on your TWW.

I'm 2 DPO today, nothing to report.

6 years ago • Post starter

Calvingirl - sounds like you're definitely on the way to O. All the best this cycle.

Kmangal - sorry to hear that AF has started. I'm pleased to hear that you're not down about abs you're definitely have a good attitude towards TTC at the min. It is good to remember that we should also enjoy doing the task rather than just in the hope for the end result. As you start to stress about about it, it's has a negative affect on the body.

I am 2 dpo today which was meant to be the predicted O day. I don't have any signs of that. CM is near enough non-existent. So pleased that I managed to identify that I had O early, or else I would have missed the boat... 12 days to go until I can test

User Image

6 years ago

Sorry to hear that Kmangal, I hope AF passes quickly for you.

GinSue I know exactly what you mean about noticing everyone else pregnant! I am not so aware this 2nd time round trying but agree you're so much more conscious of other pregnant ladies! I get bump envy too lol, I loved my bump!

Tashuurr that's good you had noticed you had ov'd early. How are you sure do you temp or is that from checking your cm?

Calvingirl wishing you good luck!

No update here, another bfn this morning so now resigned myself to accepting that I'm definitely not pregnant this cycle and my cycles are just a bit messed up from being on the pill and to expect Af any day. We're away this weekend for my birthday so that will be nice and keep me occupied. Trying to keep thinking positive, it will all happen in time!

Hope everyone is well :)

DD born 18th April 2015 DS born 1st May 2018

6 years ago

Hi gemstone. I haven't charted or used any opks yet. I noticed first CM was a little wet & slippery. I put that down to being close to O. Then that same day I had right sides twinge which made me say ouch.penny dropped that it may be ovulatory pain. When I checked CM again it was EWCM albeit not huge amounts but that night I had masses of it. Also my behaviour has changed. I've felt really up beat and cheery & I couldn't get enough of my OH earlier in the week. Last night I couldn't be bothered for him to touch me haha, I actually went straight to bed before him haha

User Image

6 years ago

Hello ladies.

How are you all?? Anyone due to test soon?

User Image

6 years ago

Hi Tashuurr, how are you?

I'm going to test again tomorrow (my birthday!) But not getting my hopes up. Still got small amount of brown spotting when I wipe which I'm not sure about but thinking it's my body adjusting to being off the pill. Got a few other symptoms like mild cramps/pressure feeling, feeling more tired than usual etc.

How is everyone else doing?

6 years ago

Hey guys! Nothing new here, thought I was 4 DPO but then Fertility Friend pushed my O day back a day based on BBT so I guess I'm 3 DPO for the 2nd day in a row. That also means that I didn't BD on my ovulation day but I did the 3 days beforehand.

I have some cramping but I that's not unusual during my luteal phase. I'm really trying to stay in the moment and not think about it too much. It's so hard though! Time is going by so slowly.

Good luck tomorrow Gemstone! That would be an amazing birthday present!

6 years ago • Post starter

Hi Gemstone - good luck when testing tomorrow & early happy birthday. Hopefully you get a massive bfp for your pressie.

Hi Elle - that's a shame that FF has pushed your O Day back one. Hopefully you're still in the running.

I am 4dpo today and I've felt a little twingey in lower abdomen. I've had some back pain today and generally feeling bloated. I think I may also be constipated - which I'll be keeping an eye on over the next couple of days.

User Image

6 years ago

Thanks ElleBeeEm and Tashuurr :) that would be amazing, although even if AF turns up instead at least I'll know where we are with it all and can try again next cycle! Think I'm somewhere around 17-19dpo now. According to the stats on pregnancy tests on here, 10% of women had false negatives at this dpo, that is higher than I would have thought!

That's a shame to be a day out than you thought Elle but I'm sure you BD'd enough if you did the 3 days before. I agree it's so hard to think about other stuff and time seem to stand still while waiting! Living in the moment is a good attitude to have though :)

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo