Community post

Discussion

April 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi all,

Thought I would start an April babies forum for us to chat and support each other through our cycle. All are welcome.

I'm CD #2 on my 15th cycle of TTC #2. Would love to hear everyone's story and current situation/symptoms/etc.

Hoping for lots of BFPs!

250 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 250 Replies | Last Page

@gemstone... my +opk only last a day too. I think that's normal. It also only takes one time so maybe that one BD was enough!!

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

No sign of AF yet at 15dpo. I'm trying to hold off on testing as I'm wondering if my stress levels are making it late. I had a biopsy done and came back positive for basal cell carcinoma. They are removing the rest on the 30th. This is my second time having it on my back. I was nervous it was going to come back more severe but glad it only is what it is and is treatable. I'm going to hold out as long as I can for testing again because I feel like as soon as I take one af will show up at the same time! I'm really hoping to see more bfps on this thread. I feel like it is taking us all forever!

User Image

6 years ago

Ladies I think I got a very faint BFP! I have added it to the gallery but i don't want to get too excited. I used fmu which I saved in a little containee while I ran to the shop to pick up a hpt. Let me know what you think!

I have had a lot of pinching and pulling to my left side and felt horrible last night.

6 years ago

Yay GinSue that looks look a line! :) So exciting congrats!

DD born 18th April 2015 DS born 1st May 2018

6 years ago

@gemstone did you miss a period then? Or did af show in the end?

@mmkhol sorry to hear about the test results. Hope you recover soon after your procedure.

@ginsue can't wait to see how your line progresses. Have you told your DH?

User Image

6 years ago

to everyone on their TTW!! Sending lots of

6 years ago

@mmkohl I'm sorry to hear about the positive test and needing to get that removed, I'm not surprised youre stressed bless you, that's good it's being dealt with and treated. Hope you are ok xx

@tashuurr I'm guessing I missed a period in my last cycle, and going by the opks I ovulated the end of last week, really not sure though so waiting for to see if AF is still going to make a very very late appearance! Cd56 based on my last proper period

@ruby that's reassuring to know you also just get one +opk day!

DD born 18th April 2015 DS born 1st May 2018

6 years ago

So I took a digital this evening and it's official I AM PREGNANT!!! I will post a pic in gallery in a few mins. Gonna make an apt with the doc this week. Dh is delighted!!! His b'day is feb, mine is march and baba hopefully in april!

Due date is 28th of April 2018

6 years ago

Congrats on the BFP!!!

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

Thanks so much for all the lovely comments everyone..really excited and fingers crossed for a happy healthy baby.

Hoping to see lots more BFP's this cycle for you ladies x

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo