Community post

Discussion

April 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi all,

Thought I would start an April babies forum for us to chat and support each other through our cycle. All are welcome.

I'm CD #2 on my 15th cycle of TTC #2. Would love to hear everyone's story and current situation/symptoms/etc.

Hoping for lots of BFPs!

250 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 250 Replies | Last Page

After 6 days of random spotting, AF came yesterday, 4 days early.

I've been off of birth control since March - assuming July was just a funky month, still trying to regulate.

I did have a positive OPK on July 26 but no EWCM.

I'm switching OPK to Clear Blue with the smiley faces and purchasing preseed for our next attempt. Third month TTC first baby, age 34.

Frustrated but it's only been 2 months so far.

I am rooting for all of you! Baby dust to all.

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

Hi ladies. I'm 16 dpo today. Af was due between Monday gone or today. No sign at the moment. I haven't tested since Sunday night, but I have no signs so thinking I might do a test when I get home from work. FX!!!

A lot of people are saying good things about pre seed/ conceive plus but it's definitely someone I will be using if not caught next cycle. I have already brought it lol.

@ruby sorry to hear that AF has gone early. That was me last cycle. AF came 3 days early. Really annoying but not long until you can try again.

@dragonfly good luck on your TWW

@joyfryer we're due the same time? Any news on AF?

User Image

6 years ago

@tashuur AF due today. No signs or spotting whatsoever. Achy boobs and dead tired. Didn't test this morning bc I'm sick of seeing BFN.....

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

6 years ago

@Ruby0709. So sorry AF showed up early for you. That was me a couple months ago when I was showing a lot of symptoms but AF came 4 days early then last month it was 2 days late but I think my cycles have been trying to regulate as I am typically a 28-day cycle. I know it can be frustrating sometimes, but don't give up; you will get your BFP when you least expect it.

@Tashuurr. Good luck with your testing. I hope you get a BFP. Keep us updated.

@JoyFryer777. Are you having any other symptoms besides boobs being achy and being tired?

Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone on here waiting to test and get their BFP's.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Lower backache and white cm

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

6 years ago

All symptoms I had of last pregnancy but BFN on all tests.........

6 years ago

@joyfryer777. Not sure if you mentioned this, but do you take your BBT in the morning?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I don't temp.... did for a while last time TTC but it was too much. I'm trying not to obsess as much as I did last time but it's just as stressful to be honest. I got my positive HPT last time at 12 dpo

6 years ago

Tested when I got home. Bfn... af must be on its way. So annoying that they are clearly not regular. I was always regular before starting BC. It's really annoyed me that they're now like this. Especially when non hormonal coil isn't supposed to affect your cycles.
I wish I never went on anything :(

User Image

6 years ago

Aw Tashuur sorry to hear that! I know they really don't tell you about the effects that BC can have on your cycles but I suppose when you are trying to prevent it is the easiest way! So hard to understand how some people get pg on first try and others take longer.

I know everyone is different just tricky to understand when there is no explanation.

Best of luck next cycle!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo