Community post

Discussion

April 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi all,

Thought I would start an April babies forum for us to chat and support each other through our cycle. All are welcome.

I'm CD #2 on my 15th cycle of TTC #2. Would love to hear everyone's story and current situation/symptoms/etc.

Hoping for lots of BFPs!

250 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 250 Replies | Last Page

@ginsue aaahhhhhhh that's such a bummer! Really sorry that the witch has appeared! That's such rotten news!

User Image

6 years ago

So sorry GinSue! It will happen one of these days.

6 years ago • Post starter

Hello all, my husband and I are ttc for a third blessing. Our youngest is 11, so I have completely forgotten all the symptoms I have had before. Would greatly appreciate some input from you ladies!
Here we go 1) slighlty sore bbs (mainly just a full feeling)
2) I was cooking garlic last night and the smell was disgusting
3) minimal light brown, stringy discharge (sorry about the tmi ladies!)
4) my husband complimented me yesterday and I was offended by it! So I guess one could say irrationally moody lol
5) tired every afternoon
6) very warm, almost feverish every afternoon
7) mild headaches
Af is due in 3ish days. I appreciate any input y'all might be able to give. Sorry about the long post!

6 years ago

Thanks ladies! We are gonna leave it now till xmas. Deffo honna start using opks in Nov to ensure I am ovulating.

I still have to get my bloods and pelvic ultrasound too so hopefully they will turn out to be normal and we will be able to conceive in december!

Best of luck to you ladies who are still trying

6 years ago

I've been TTC #3 for nearly two years, and we unfortunately had an early loss in sept 2015 due to ectopic . Today is 11dpo and I'm feeling really hopeful for this cycle. Hopefully August brings lots of good news!! At due in 3 days an I'm prayin she stays away tried pre seed this cycle so FINGERS CROSSED AN PRAYING for lots of BABY DUST ??

6 years ago

Hey Jahnisia FX for you! If you already have 2 kids then you must certainly be fertile so hopefully you get your BFP soon.

It is very frustrating ttc! When I eventually get pg and have #1 I will not be in a rush to put myself through this again. I don't think anyone else understands the frustration with ttc. Seens so easy for so many people.

6 years ago

Hi ladies, thought I would say hello as in the 2ww and EDD saying 1st April!
Currently 14dpo with brown spotting yesterday but still getting bfn tests.
This is our 2nd month TTC #2, it happened the 2nd month with our daughter but not holding out any hope it will happen so quick this time, especially as a bit older, I'll be turning 34 on 29th!
Not so many symptoms worth noting but some mild cramps and pressure feeling a few days ago.
Really unsure if spotting was start of AF or late IB? I guess time will tell! Thought I would've had a bfp by now if it happened this month.
Wishing everyone lots of good luck and baby dust :-)

DD born 18th April 2015 DS born 1st May 2018

6 years ago

Hi Gemstone! FX for you! Wow you were lucky last time getting pg last time. Wishing you lots of babydust.

I have had lots of brown and pink cm the past few days and have just put it down to AF although it is pretty light and not like AF. I will see how I go over the next few days. I would have tested today if I did not have this cm.

By 14dpo you ideally should have your answer but it is possible if you had a late IB that it might be 7 days after AF is due that you would get a BFP. Best of luck!

6 years ago

Hi Jahnisia and Gemstone. Welcome.
When is AF due for you both?
Sending you both lots of sticky vibes and baby dust.
Nothing new to report on my front. Trying to get lots of bd in my fertile week. Took a break yesterday. Going to resume activity tonight or in the morning. This TTC lark is a ballache haha

User Image

6 years ago

Vetmama any news?

User Image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo