Community post

Discussion

April 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi all,

Thought I would start an April babies forum for us to chat and support each other through our cycle. All are welcome.

I'm CD #2 on my 15th cycle of TTC #2. Would love to hear everyone's story and current situation/symptoms/etc.

Hoping for lots of BFPs!

250 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 250 Replies | Last Page

@Tashuurr. So sorry AF showed up today. I'm not sure what Conceive Plus is. I should look into that; unless it's the samilar to what I'm taking now; Conceive Easy. Having a Fall baby would be awesome. Good luck next cycle.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hello ladies

So this is my 2nd month TTC #1 since my MC in Dec. I'm CD 13 today, so fingers crossed this is the month. I had the Paragard for a little over 2 years which I removed June 2016, had MC in Dec. I really think the Paragard messed things up, I'm so regretful for getting it. I started acupuncture in about April which help regulate my menses. My acu lady has me on chaste tree and ovex, and I've been taking Mucinex the past couple of days.

I had to go with my bff to her first ultrasound appt. It was beautiful and painful at the same time. We always wanted to be pregnant together and we would have, I would've been due this month. Blaaah. But I'm staying positive and reassuring myself that we still can be preggo together and that my Positive is on the way...

Sending all you ladies positive vibes

6 years ago

Sorry to hear that Tashuurr but best of luck for your next cycle. I agree a summer baby would be nice :)

Fingers crossed you caught the egg Dragonfly! Thanks, I'm hoping I'll need to cancel the doctors appointment and AF arrives before I go.

Hi Twinkle. that must have been hard going with your BF, but you're right you have to stay positive and believe everything will happen in time. That's great the accupuncturist has helped your cycles. Sending positive vibes back!

DD born 18th April 2015 DS born 1st May 2018

6 years ago

Sorry to hear about AF coming Tashuur! FX for next cycle.

I am currently 7dpo and don't feel any different to other cycles. We have b'd almost every day this cycle esp around O. Ij sayimh that of course I have had every symptom under the sun every other cycle and was sure every month would bring a BFP.

Using the calculator on this app it is saying it will be approx around 9dpo for implantation. I have read of others having implantation earlier than that.

Even though we are not actively 'trying' the tww is still hard just wondering. I am so impatient. Only another week to go though!

I started taking evening primrose oil this week. My doc recommended it to help make my cycles more regular although my past 2 cycles were 33-34 days which has been an improvement. Gonna keep taking these sse how things work out this month.

Wishing you all baby dust! Let's hope there are way more BFPs this time!

6 years ago

@ Gemstone - all is well. Thank you. I can't believe that you've still had to AF as yet. A DRs app is definitely a good move. I hope you can find out why. Very bizarre!

@dragonfly - conceive plus is the UK version of Pre Seed (fertility lube) we are going to start using it this cycle with SMEP. FX you've managed to catch the egg this cycle.

@Twinkle16 hi abd welcome. Sorry to hear about your MC. FX for you to have your rainbow baby. Did you find the acu worked to regulate your cycles. I had the short term IUD abd now my cycles are all over the place. I'm very regretful of having it especially when I knew that I wanted to TTC end of this year. DR said it wouldn't affect my cycles... yeah whatever!

@ginsue you never know, you could catch on now you're more relaxed about it and weren't really 'trying' this time. Good luck Hun

Baby dust to all of you!!

User Image

6 years ago

Let us know how you get on with conceive plus Tashuur. Have u used opks this cycle? Might start using CP and opks in Nov/ Dec if we have not caught the egg by then.

Yeah I am deffo more relaxed about it but you know yourself the tww is a pain! 7 days down 7 days to go.

6 years ago

@ginsue no I didn't use any aids last cycle. Will start to use opks this cycle with SMEP and CP each time we BD. Will start BD every other day from tomorrow.
How weird does it feel having to plan BD with military precision in order to try and conceive haha I never thought I'd be doing this haha

User Image

6 years ago

I know Tashuur! We don't want to make a chore of it but when you want it to happen it has to be done. We bd almost everyday this month so far as I am off work and we were away a few days so i honestly cannot see how it would not happen but we will see.

Still haven't been for my blood test or ultrasound must do that next week. I will call to schedule an apt next week.

Can I ask what is SMEP?

6 years ago

@ginsue SMEP is sperm meets egg plan. It's not very complicated. You BD every other day from CD8. You then use opks from CD 10 and when you get a +opks you BD everyday for 3 days. Skip a day and BD the next day. And then the TWW begins. There's seems to be a lot of success stories. I thought I'd throw in CP just to help the sperm along.

User Image

6 years ago

Oh great thanks for that Tashuur! May try that over the next few months. Best of luck and let us know how you get on!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo