Community post

Discussion

April 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi all,

Thought I would start an April babies forum for us to chat and support each other through our cycle. All are welcome.

I'm CD #2 on my 15th cycle of TTC #2. Would love to hear everyone's story and current situation/symptoms/etc.

Hoping for lots of BFPs!

250 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 250 Replies | Last Page

So I went and picked up some test from the dollar Tree and both have come back completely negative with fmu. I had a feeling that the test from family dollar were wrong. I've never had lines like those before and I got 3 lines on 3 different tests but they just didn't look right to me. Yesterday I had one spot of blood on my toilet paper when I wiped. I guess now I'm just hoping it wasn't late implantation blood. Af isn't due to come until Friday so we shall see if she shows up.

Tashuuur I've never had evap lines before...ever and this is my third planned kid we are trying for. The lines all had color and I'm ho early wondering if it was a cp or those tests are just horrid. Which is why I went and got a brand I trust and used with both of my other kids. You are the only person to say you think it is an evap. So I'm kinda curious to why you think that.

Hope everybody that's testing soon as some obvious bfps! Baby dust!

User Image

6 years ago

Using the invert function you can't see a 'glowing' line but you can see the pink
Line in the original view. That's why I said I wasn't convinced. No other technical reason.
Sorry to hear about the bfn but you still have change to get that bfp. 2 days until af is due - may just be too early

User Image

6 years ago

Mmkohl you must be about 12dpo are you? I thought the hpt you took yesterday looked like a BFP so it is strange that you have gotten some BFN's today. Could just be early then? That's the worst thing about testing so early best leave it till 12-14dpo but that can be tricky to do too.

Have you made a doc apt?

Hoping your BFP will show in the coming days.

I am 11dpo today and feeling super lazy and grumpy! Could just be AF coming soon. Trying not to read anything into it.

6 years ago

Hey ladies,

I'm officially out for this month. AF showed last night.

Because we just moved, I have an appt with an OB tomorrow to get settled in with one. I'm sure she won't do much since I got pregnant last year and I'm 25, but it will be nice to hear what she thinks. DH is starting to get concerned his accident is slowing things down or that it was a fluke we got pregnant last August. It's so hard to know.

Good luck to all of you! Hopefully your BFPs are right around the corner.

User Image

6 years ago

@110114 sorry to hear AF showed, hope you are ok. How did your appointment go? Yes TTC is such a mystery, especially in this time of being able to get information at our fingertips in seconds, but don't know what's going on with our bodies!

@mmkohl yes it could be you've tested too early, let us know how you get on

@Ruby I agree about the age thing, I'm also 34 so also wonder if we do have trouble conceiving #2 would I need to wait until closer to 35!

@Ginsue hopefully you're feeling that as you've a bfp on the way, fingers crossed!

I agree this is a lovely & supportive group! :)

As for me, cd52 and have just done another opk, think it's either positive or AF on way?! Have posted pic in the gallery. Something is changing that's for sure!

DD born 18th April 2015 DS born 1st May 2018

6 years ago

Thanks gemstone! Just don't want to get my hopes up just yet. Just back from spending the day with my friend and her 18mth old so is so adorable! And she told me she is expecting again delighted for her and would love to be pg with her too!

My tww is almost over but I cannot wait. I just want to know either way and I just want so much to be pg. Been off BC 8mths now!

6 years ago

@Gemstone, It went pretty well. The new doc wants to run some tests on DH and I. He has to do it in a cup and I'll be getting an HSG done next week. Hoping we get the all clear!

User Image

6 years ago

Gemstone when's the last time you took a pengnancy test? Sometime OPKs can pick up on HCG before the pregnancy tests can. I can't remember If your cycles had been regular before this or not. Bedding tonight sounds like a good idea just in case!

User Image

6 years ago

@GinSue that would be lovely to share it with a friend, with my DD by chance 2 of my best friends and me all got pregnant and had girls within 3 weeks of each other which was crazy! Try and keep positive :) are you waiting until Sunday to test?

@110114 that's good your doctor is doing tests, let us know how you get on!

@mmkohl after seeing your message this morning thought I would do another but it's stark negative, expected that but worth a try! Looking at my calendar now I'm wondering if the brown spotting I had a few weeks ago was some kind of strange period and now I'm ovulating in the next cycle, either that or AF is about to appear. Had the positive opk yesterday and loads of ewcm plus ovary pains so BD'd last night and plan to again tonight. So glad I tried the opks feel relieved I know my body is doing something was great to see a strong line!

Hope everyone else is ok, is anyone else testing?

DD born 18th April 2015 DS born 1st May 2018

6 years ago

@gemstone Yeah I am prob gonna wait till Sunday as I am currently visiting my parents for a few days and will be back home Sunday.

When I met my friend yesterday i told her I had been of bc for a while and we had been trying and hoping it would happen which is the first time I have said it out loud to anyone. I don't want to tell anyone else jus in case it takes another while to get pg.

I am 13dpo just woke up with cramping like AF cramping will keep you all posted!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo