Community post

Discussion

April 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi all,

Thought I would start an April babies forum for us to chat and support each other through our cycle. All are welcome.

I'm CD #2 on my 15th cycle of TTC #2. Would love to hear everyone's story and current situation/symptoms/etc.

Hoping for lots of BFPs!

250 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 250 Replies | Last Page

GinSue I stop the evening primrose after ovulation bc I'm only taking it for CM but do you think I should take it all month long?

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

6 years ago

@joyfryer I have no idea if you are using it for cm then you arr prob right to stop using it around O. I am using it to help make my cycles more regular so will see how that goes.

10dpo today no symptoms out of the ordinary. Although I did check my cervix position at 8dpo and it was soft, high and open so I am not sure what that means anyway. Have never checked before.

6 years ago

@Mmkohl on your !!

@Joyfryer777 I haven't used evening primrose before but have read about it. They say not to use it after ovulation because you are not supposed to use it if you get pregnant so I would stop after ovulation.

to all

6 years ago

I am on cycle day 29 and if I ovulated on day 17 that would make me 12dpo today... I will probably buy a test tomorrow just to be on the safe side with the trampoline fitness class. :)

How many dpo is everyone today?

User Image

6 years ago

@mmkohl have you tested again since the pics you've put up? I'm not convinced with the latest one, looks like an evap. I would definitely recommend doing another soon.

@ruby0709 sorry to hear that smep didn't work for you. Did you only try it the 1 cycle?

@gemstone I understand what you OH means with having to plan ahead. It takes away the spontaneity of 'having fun' and it starts to add pressure. I don't want me and my OH to get like that so I'm sorting out the technical side of things and just put it on him when it's time haha

@joyfryer sorry to hear that AF showed. Hope your Dr app goes well

@annarochester I don't think that your trampoline class would interfere with an impending pregnancy, because general rule for exercising whilst pregnant is that if your body is used to the activity then the pregnancy should be fine. Of course for peace of mind you could test or skip the class. Let us know how you get on.

@twinkle16 I may have to look into something to help regulate my cycles. I'm glad the accupuncture worried for you. I'm going to have to have a read into it.

@ginsue I'm no cervix master but I was reading that if the cervix feels like your lips then it's soft. It should be closed at this stage though. Have you ever had a feel when it was open? Like leading up the ovulation day? When do you plan on testing?

I am cycle day 6 today. Will start the alternate bd from tonight and will start opks Saturday. FX this is the cycle!!!

User Image

6 years ago

Hi ladies

@mmkohl how are you, have you done any more tests?

@annarochester have you tested yet? I agree with Tashuurr I think if it's exercise you're already used to doing then no need to suddenly stop, however maybe seek advice first if unsure. Your signs sound promising though!

@Joyfryer sorry to hear AF arrives, hope you are ok.

No more news here, cd51 and what would be 38dpo however don't think I ovulated or think I've just missed a period. Strange as still have some specific symptoms, bar painful breasts and of course the biggie a bfp lol. Interested to see what doc says next week (unless AF shows by then). Did an opk last night and got the faintest of lines, so fingers crossed that's a signs something might be happening!

DD born 18th April 2015 DS born 1st May 2018

6 years ago

@Gemstone best of luck with the docs! It is so frustrating not knowing what is going on with our bodies and nobody else understands that unless they have experienced similar.

@Tashuur I am not testing this week anyway. I don't feel much different to other cycles. I may test on Sunday or Monday when I get back home if there is no sign if AF.

6 years ago

AFonly lasted 4 days.... very weird cycle. I'm debating on whether to continue Vitex and maca root this cycle. I will continue evening primrose oil bc it definitely increases my EWCM. For you ladies who have irregular cycles Vitex is suppose to work wonders at regulating your cycles but mine are regular just scanty while I believe is due to low progesterone. Not sure if I will make my dr appointment tomorrow as I am waiting on new health insurance and never got my card yet....

Just wanted to add that I really like this group. I have been looking for one for months and never found one I "fit in" until now. So a huge THANK YOU for rmaking me feel welcome and hugs to all of you!!!!!

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

6 years ago

Tashuur - yes, only one month of SMEP.

This month, I am switching from Wondfo OPK to Clear Blue Digital with the smiley face and BDing every other day.

I'm CD 8 today. This will be my fifth cycle off birth control and third actively ttc.

I got my thyroid checked to see if there could be any issues there but blood tests came back fine. I also had an ultrasound before trying to conceive and everything looked good. I am starting to think I may have not ovulated last month or my cycles are still weird from coming off BC.

Hoping this will be the month for us! If not, I have an appointment with my doc on September 20th. Because I'm 34 and not 35, I feel like she's going to make me wait six more months before really checking anything.

I don't understand why 35 is the magic number. 34 seems awfully close to 35 haha.

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

@Joyfryer I have to agree this is a lovely group! My AF's have been like barely 3-4 days too but my doc says any sign of blood is deemed AF by gynaecologists if that's any consolation.

Roll on Sunday for me as I just want this tww to be over!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo