Community post

Discussion

April 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi all,

Thought I would start an April babies forum for us to chat and support each other through our cycle. All are welcome.

I'm CD #2 on my 15th cycle of TTC #2. Would love to hear everyone's story and current situation/symptoms/etc.

Hoping for lots of BFPs!

250 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 250 Replies

@annarochester Congrats!! Wishing you a

I had my first sonogram last week. Everything is good thank god I am 8 weeks 5 days now. I can't believe it! It was so amazing to see my little bean and hear the heartbeat!

Wishing you all get your soon!! and to you all

6 years ago

That's so exciting to hear GinSue and SM12667! Hope you're both feeling well!

I also just got a BFP this morning, still in a state of shock! By LMP I'd be 9 weeks but know I skipped a period so actually just under 4 weeks. It's saying my EDD would be 11th May. Can't believe it, we only BD'd the once during my fertile week when I got the +opk but guess that's all it needs!

DD born 18th April 2015 DS born 1st May 2018

6 years ago

Wow Gemstone that's amazing congrats! You must be delighted! Could you still be 9 weeks or for sure you are 4 weeks?

It is so hard to comprehend! I haven't felt much different just a little more tired in the evenings. Hoping to keep any sickness at bay for a while! Staying active and healthy is the main thing for me.

6 years ago

Thanks GinSue! It's a lot to take in isn't it! Yes I'm sure of the date as the opk had a strong positive on the day we BD'd however the doctor may possibly get me for an earlier scan, I'm not sure. It's still early days though as only 11dpo. Feeling nauseous this morning but not sure if it's just the shock! It was 6 weeks I started feeling dreadful with our daughter so preparing for that haha!

6 years ago

Yeah I have heard that nausea generally kicks in round 6weeks which is not good for me as I start back at work this week when I will almost be 6wks! Maybe I will be lucky to escape the sickness!

Yeah it's so exciting but I just can't wait for the scan at 11 weeks because I have heard so many sad stories from friends and family about having m/c etc so looking forward to 11/12 weeks so we can tell people we haven't told anyone yet cos it's so early.

6 years ago

@GemStone2907 congrats!! So nice to hear about more BFPs here! If you're worried about morning sickness you should try preggie pops. I've been having nausea here and there and they really help with it. The other night I woke up at 2am and felt like I was ready to throw up so I took one and it helped me right away. Hope that helps

6 years ago

Hey Ladies, I hope no one minds me joining in a little late. There isn't an active group on CountdownMyPregnancy so I came back to CTP. I'm 5w5d with my rainbow, and had an early loss the previous cycle. to all the s in this thread, and

User Image

6 years ago

@brownsugar welcome and congratulations! :)

@sm12267 ooh I've not heard of those, will have a search now! Thats great they helped you feel better! Luckily I was never physically sick with our daughter but felt like I was constantly travel sick with nausea and exhausted, very hard when trying not to let on to anyone!

@ginsue yes the scan is really exciting, hopefully time goes quickly. Know what you mean about not telling people. I'm unsure whether to tell our families, only because we have my sister's wedding on 23rd of this month and I know they'll all instantly notice I'm not drinking! So thinking I'd rather tell them (just parents and sisters) than have them all guessing ;) I'll be 7 weeks then so still early.

I did another test this morning and it was so much darker, really surprised! Got some digitals arriving today hopefully so will do one in the morning and one before doctors appointment next Thursday. Feeling like my tummy is huge already and constantly hungry! My husband is worried it's twins lol. Think we'd panic if so as our house isn't big enough!

Hope everyone is feeling well :)

6 years ago

@Gemstone yeah probably best to tell them. I had my mum staying with us at the weekend and I was bursting to tell her and hubby said I could of if I wanted to but my dad wasn't here and would prefer to tell the two of them together. So I am going to visit them at the end of the month which will be my dad's birthday and their 33rd wedding anniversary so I am excited to tell them. I think by then I will be 9 weeks.

I had to tell my boss the other day as we had an outbreak of chicken pox in work but checked with doc and all is fine she said as I have had them before and no temperature etc.

6 years ago

Hi ladies, not sure who is still on this page but thought I'd check in and say hi! How are you all doing?

I'm 4+5 so still early days but last few days already feeling so nauseous and also losing lots of hair! These things started later with our DD! Doctors on Thursday, will be interesting to see how they date me and get a scan as by LMP I'd be 10 weeks, that would be nice but know I'm not yet it was my messed up cycle :)

What are everyone's EDD? Mine is May 11th

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo