Community post

Discussion

April 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi all,

Thought I would start an April babies forum for us to chat and support each other through our cycle. All are welcome.

I'm CD #2 on my 15th cycle of TTC #2. Would love to hear everyone's story and current situation/symptoms/etc.

Hoping for lots of BFPs!

250 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 250 Replies | Last Page

Fingers crossed for you GinSue! You are doing well holding off testing, don't think I'm that patient! ;)

DD born 18th April 2015 DS born 1st May 2018

6 years ago

Thanks Gemstone! I just couldn't face going to my local pharmacy where everyone knows everyone else's business to buy one as I am visiting my parents for a few days. Otherwise I would be poas every morning!!! I just wanna know and maybe me holding off testing is a good thing cos if AF shows then i don't have to test.
We literally bd every day this month and esp around O so if we didn't catch it this time I would start to worry that something is wrong!

6 years ago

I'm also 13dpo. Af is due today. No sign of her yet but I don't ever get a sign it just shows up. I get more cramps when I ovulate than I ever have with aunt flow. Which sounds like a good thing unless you forget about it coming up and aren't prepared when it shows! Based on my tests she will be here with out a doubt today. If by chance not I'll test on Sunday. Good luck as we all get to the end of our tww. Baby dust!

User Image

6 years ago

Mmkohl. Thanks for the update. FX af stays away.

User Image

6 years ago

14dpo for me today still no sign of AF but it is only noon here! Just having clear or no cm normally I get brownish cm at this time so will see what happens.

FX for more BFP's this cycle!

6 years ago

@ginsue have you tested?

As for me - CD 10 today. Last nights opk finally started to show 2 lines. So ovulation is on its way. The 2 previous opks have only had 1 line. BD last night. Will skip tonight if opk is not positive. Predicted o day is 23rd.
Still using conceive plus (fertility lube) to help the swimmers get to their destination. FX this is the month.

Hoping to see more BFPs from you ladies

User Image

6 years ago

@Tashuur I haven't tested yet but will test later today or fmu 2mw as I will be heading home today and I will pick up a pack of cheapy hpts and IF I somehow get a BFP then I will get a digital. 15dpo today and no spotting or brown/pink cm to indicate AF is on her way so I am a little bit more hopeful this time. I have been predicting that I will have a 33 day cycle as that is the average I have had so AF still could make an appearence 2mw or tues but it is very unusual for me to have no dark cm before AF. I have had cramping though like AF cramping so I will keep you ladies posted once I test

Sounds like you are nearing O Tashuur and you seem to be well organised with your SMEP plan and conceive plus. Best of luck this cycle I have a good feeling about this for you so FX!

6 years ago

@tashuur - we are one day apart in our cycles. My predicted ovulation day is Thursday, the 24th. Keep me posted. I'm in the same boat - just seeing a faint second line on the opk at his point.

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

@ginsue I am trying to be a little more strict with it now as the "not preventing and see what happens" approach didn't bring anything so now have to really concentrate. I also need to try and conceive before December as if I don't I'll have to stop until May 2018 to star TTC again. Which I'd rather not do.

@ruby we'll be close in DPO so we can see what happens symptom wise.

User Image

6 years ago

@ginsue your signs are sounding promising and no appearance of AF yet, keeping fingers crossed for you!

@tashuurr and @ruby sounds like ov is on the way for you both :) have to say I'm liking the opks and how the line changes, good to know and see something is happening!

@mmkohl how are you getting on, have you tested?

Still unsure where I am with it all, fertility friend is saying I'm on 2dpo based on positive opk and BD'ing that day and having ewcm, sadly haven't BD'd since but to be honest I'm still not sure if the +opk could be a sign AF is on the way as have read online that's what some women get. I'm getting negatives again now, so it only lasted 1 day and mild cramps have gone. Just a waiting game as a lot of TTC seems to be!

DD born 18th April 2015 DS born 1st May 2018

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo