Community post

Discussion

April 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi all,

Thought I would start an April babies forum for us to chat and support each other through our cycle. All are welcome.

I'm CD #2 on my 15th cycle of TTC #2. Would love to hear everyone's story and current situation/symptoms/etc.

Hoping for lots of BFPs!

250 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 250 Replies | Last Page

Welcome to those who have joined the discussion!

Vetmama: Your symptoms sound promising! Are you going to test or wait to see if AF is late?

Gemstone: Any update on the spotting? Hope it was IB!

Jahnisia: Glad you are feeling hopeful this cycle! Keep us updated

Ginsue: When is AF due for you? Maybe you should retest if you're still just spotting.

I'm in my fertile window. We've been BD'ing every 3 days so far and will BD more frequently once I have positive OPK. Today I had an OPK that was very close to being positive but not quite there. I'm thinking it will probably be positive tonight or tomorrow morning.

Anyone else have any updates?

6 years ago • Post starter

Hey ElleBeeEm great to hear you are on your fertile week! How exciting!

Yeah if this is AF it is the strangest ever just pink or brown cm on and off throughout the day not necessarily a flo. I am tempted to test again but I cannot face another BFN as I have resigned myself to the fact that we will hold off now till Winter to ttc.

6 years ago

It could be IB GinSue, keeping fingers crossed for you!

Hope your fertile days are going well ElleBeeEm! ;-)

I had more brown spotting this morning but nothing else. Not sure when AF is due, last month was my first off the pill and cycle was 25 days. Currently on day 27.

Interestingly I have been looking back on my record here from when our daughter was conceived in 2014 (love that I can see it, would never have remembered the details!), I had spotting on days 6+8dpo but didn't get a (very faint) bfp until 13dpo so bearing that in mind I'm going to *try* and hold off testing, as if this is IB it appears it may take a few days for a test to pick it up. It still does seem a bit late to get IB though so trying to not get hopes up.

I am very grateful that we conceived our daughter so soon, I did do quite a bit of research before we started and took folic acid, high strength vitamins zinc, B6 and E and the homeopathic tablets Silica, which I'm also taking now. Not sure if they made a difference but worth trying!

DD born 18th April 2015 DS born 1st May 2018

6 years ago

Hi Hi ladies!

Thanks for the welcome!

@ElleBeeEm yay for fertile window.

So my update....took a HPT this morning; I'm CD 26 and 10dpo and got what I think is a
It's soooo faint that I kinda don't want to get hopes up too much;but can't help to feel excited that this might be it!!

User ImageUser Image

6 years ago

Ooh fingers crossed for you Kmangal77! Keep us posted!

6 years ago

Ginsue, Yeah I understand not wanting to see another BFN. It is so emotionally exhausting to be hopeful and then let down month after month. I still hope that this is it for you though!

How exciting Kmangal! Test again today and let us know how it turns out!!!!

I got a positive OPK last night so hopefully ovulating today or tomorrow.

6 years ago • Post starter

I didn't have another test..those things are expensive on island!! so I didn't test this morning.
But I'm having cramps; they've changed slightly in location and intensity as compared to the last few days.

And TMI, but when I wiped this morning after a pee it was very faint reddish/brown in color. Nothing in toilet and nothing on undies; just on TP.
AF is due in 2 days...hoping it is IB.

User ImageUser Image

6 years ago

Hi ladies. CD13 today and I think I've felt myself ovulate today. Had a sharp twinge around right ovary area today. And I've had slight ewcm - not a huge amount.
Deffo going to get home and start BD.

User Image

6 years ago

to all! I know it's hard to stay positive sometimes but let's try our best ladies!! It will happen in good time

6 years ago

Hi ladies hope everyone is well. I did a test this morning but still bfn and still no AF! So just playing the waiting game.

Hope everyone else is ok?

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo