Community post

Discussion

April 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi all,

Thought I would start an April babies forum for us to chat and support each other through our cycle. All are welcome.

I'm CD #2 on my 15th cycle of TTC #2. Would love to hear everyone's story and current situation/symptoms/etc.

Hoping for lots of BFPs!

250 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 250 Replies | Last Page

Oh great thanks for that Tashuur! May try that over the next few months. Best of luck and let us know how you get on!

6 years ago

I tried SMEP last month myself. My friend got pregnant her very first try. I really hope it will work for you. It did not work for us. I am 34 though and trying for my first so I'm not sure if maybe there are any other issues. My advice is to just keep an open mind. I assumed since it worked for her, it would work for me too. After the 2ww, I was crushed. We are sticking to just every other day this month. Every month, it's just trying something new and hopefully we get that BFP at some point. Good luck! FX.

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

We may give SMEP a try next cycle, my husband doesn't want to get too 'scientific' about it all though, just enjoy it and go with the flow! But I'm sure bit more impatient than him haha ;)

Hope everyone is well :)

Is anyone testing soon? Keeping fingers crossed for all of us ladies.

It cd50 for me tomorrow... 50!?! Birth control seriously messes things up doesn't it!

DD born 18th April 2015 DS born 1st May 2018

6 years ago

Hey ladies! Sorry the last few days have been super busy! AF showed up with a vengeance and it's crazy heavy then nothing then heavy then nothing.... can't wait to see the doc on Thursday

@ginsue evening primrose oil is amazing at increasing your CM. I've been using it for a few months until I ovulate then stop.

Sabrina 39, DD 21 with grandson 7 months, DS 3 months DH 31 DH vasectomy reversal March 2015 First IUI April 19, 2016...DS born January 5, 2017 (IUI done due to hostile CM) TTC #2 with new husband before I turn 40 in September!

6 years ago

I'm 9dpo today. I started testing last night which I'm sure is still to early. I think I have line eyes. I don't know why I do this to myself lol. I just want to know already!

User Image

6 years ago

Hey Joyfryer! Maybe thats why I have been having an unusual amount of cm. I am currently 9dpo and only started taking it last week.

Is there a reason you stop taking it around O?

Mmkohl have you posted your hpt in the gallery?

6 years ago

Yes I posted yesterday's last night and today's a few minutes ago. I've never used this kind before so I'm not sure how reliable they are.

User Image

6 years ago

Hey ladies,

Sorry for not joining the conversation lately - I was trying to take a more relaxed approach this cycle, I did not temp or even use ovulation sticks either. I really feel like this could be it, I should be on cycle day 28 now and I had some massive glob of cm coming out the day before yesterday and also yesterday. Let me put it like that - I have never had that before which really makes me think this is it! I have also been having other stuff like super low blood pressure (barely 100 over 70), low pulse (kinda normal for me though), nausea, tired, hungry, thirsty all that random pains pretty much all over jazz... I tested 3 days ago (bfn) but it was quite early. I am contemplating retesting on Wednesday, I would wait til the weekend but I do a super intense trampoline workout on Wednesdays and I am not sure it would be a good thing to continue which kinda makes me wanna test to see if I will be okay.

Good luck to everyone :)

User Image

6 years ago

Hey Mmkohl I just had a look and I definitely see a line on todays hpt!!! FX for a happy and healthy 9 months!!!

@annarochester Sounds good! FX you get your bfp soon. I have had a lot of creamy cm this week more than usual. Maybe its the evening primrose oil though. How many dpo are you?

AF is due on Sunday I think so I might test then if there is no sign.

6 years ago

@Tashuurr - Thank you boo. Yes, acupuncture + the herbs she gave me did help regulate my cycle. (TMI but) After the MC, my cycles were long, I barely bled for a day and it was dark and thick. It has improved a lot since acu. Still not as long as we'd like, but way better flow. I'm so very regretful for getting the Paragard. I just hope that it doesn't effect my fertility for long.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo