Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 6!

View Full Post

Continuing from part 5 for our little band of sisters :)

Dev sorry about the BFN and the spotting :( Did you retest this morning? How sucky.

bluerose that is a long cycle! Hopefully AF doesn't show. Sounds like you have a crazy weekend ahead, hope you are able to nap today!

Hi to all the other girls!

AFM Not much going on, only work for a tiny bit today and then it is just relaxing. Hoping I can take a nap myself because I've been up since 5 AM for no reason. Boo.

272 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 272 Replies | Last Page

Good morning ladies! I promise I tried responding about three times yesterday on my phone and failed :/ I hope you are all doing well!

Cam, Happy to hear all is getting better with your grandfather!! Prayers lifted. Knock that work out :) What plans do you and the girls have? I know a lot of people here at work are trying to figure out where to take their children and it's supposed to be chilly so outside may be tough!

Luv, hey lady!! Hope you are feeling good today?! Any clients today? Thanks for the nice words about me trying to remain positive, I have gotten to the point where that's all I have and that's what I am going to hold on to. Too many things out of our control that bring us down, so trying to find the positives to push through :)

Blue, Hey there...I am not sure of what happened, but I pray that you have a healthy and happy pregnancy. I also hope that if it's meant to be y'all will work it out?! How are you holding up?

Jan, hey there...don't be a stranger! We all still need and want support and want to give it! We miss ya :)

Bumping, Hi! Hope you are feeling ok??

AFM, I am here at work with a crown on my head that I won when I competed for Miss Texas, lol. Fun to not be in my uniform. I have so much to do when I get off today though...not looking forward to all of that, but hey it's a day closer to getting in the house. I am having the furniture we had made delivered on 10 Nov so I am REALLY excited about that!! And I believe we are headed to the bank next week for the closing process ;) Me and the DH had some fun last night so it's cool that in the midst of the madness we are still connecting to each other :)

9 years ago

Cam I'm so glad your grandpa is okay! Falls with the elderly can be scary business but he must be a pretty fit guy! What are your girls gonna be for Halloween? I'm sure they are so excited :)

JLH any day you can wear a tiara to work is a good day! I'm not surprised you were a beauty pageant contestant, you are a knockout, girl. Your house is gonna be amazing, sounds like your dream house! You even commissioned furniture? That is AWESOME. Sounds like November will be a huge month for you :)

Morning to all the ladies! Hope all is well, or on the way to being well.

AFM happy halloween! I don't really get into it but we do get a lot of trick or treaters. I am making DH deal with them though because we have a split entry and I can't go up and down the stairs for hours or I will be tremendously out of breath. Got a pumpkin spice latte and Starbucks was PACKED, it was crazy. Guess everyone else had the same idea. It is freezing around here (literally it will be in the 30s this evening) so the little trick or treaters will need to bundle up. I would go as a snowman in a giant white coat :)

9 years ago • Post starter

i do not know what I am going to do for the girls because i did not buy any costumes but I might just go buy some candy for them or maybe not I have not accomplished anything today. I can be such a slacker and I am slacking on other things as well. I just want school to be done and i want to already be pregnant and I want to already be moved from florida to georgia......is this too much to ask for? anyways it is still hot in florida 83 degrees to be exact. Jada i bet you are the prettiest one at the job so wear your crown my dear Queen!!!! lol Luv paint that small pumpkin of a belly and enjoy your starbucks! I want to cook dinner but I dont really want to do that neither. I would make the worst housewife. Ill check in later.

User Image

9 years ago

OK ladies I was able to clean up a little before David arrived and I went to the stinky meat market got some ground beef and sausage and mad a killer spaghetti, I even squeezed a homemade burger for the Mister. Now I'm exhausted from doing barely nothing and the girls are still wanting to go trick or treating tonight. .... Oh the life. About to take notes from one class do homework for the other then do a couple of discussion questions then wisk the girls off somewhere.

User Image

9 years ago

Gm morning I'm assuming that you guys are freezing because our temp is 60 degrees. Stay warm and keep moving around. I'm relaxing until work at 3. The girls went out with their dad to get candy and had fun so I wad excused for the night but had to pay him for that lol anyway wake up ladies and bellies.

User Image

9 years ago

Cam, GM! That's great they had a great Halloween!! That was probably his plan ;) LOL!! I'm on my way to class and yep the car is reading 39 degrees! Enjoy your down time until work. Also I love the "ladies and bellies"!!

GM to the rest of you!! Hope all is well :)

AFM, we got it in this morning now I'm out the house for tax class. Then going to the new house to do some cleaning and organizing :)

9 years ago

I finally caved in last night and did the dance lol jada yall going like teenagers !!!! I see the bellies are sleeping late!!!!!

User Image

9 years ago

Cam you have been very productive lately! Glad you guys could BD too ;) I did sleep in a bit, until about 7 AM! Hoozah! I am in Central time though so I think I'm an hour behind you :) I'm sure your DH had fun taking the girls out trick or treating! Did they find good costumes?

JLH hey girl! How you feeling today??

AFM all the rumors about it being cold are true. It is 17 degrees here! That is pretty dang brisk for around here this time of year. DH did all the candy handouts yesterday and I made chili, which is perfect for a day like today. I find I am getting really excited about finding out Cletus's gender, and I think it's because we have already decided to just have one child, so it's like "what will our ONE CHILD be, a boy or a girl?" No weekend plans, Packers are on bye this week so I am just hoping to win my fantasy football matchup against my SIL (my nice SIL, not one of the crazy ones haha). :)

Well its 75 degrees now and time is winding down for me to go to ughh.
luv only one OK then I pray it's the sex you both want.
jada how's your day going?
Bumpin4baby and blue hello

User Image

9 years ago

Cam LOL we have no idea what sex we want, there are advantages and disadvantages to both so we are pretty open to it. If it is a girl that will be a bit easier only because we already agree on a girl name. How you doing today??

AFM lazy Sunday today, nothing going on. Yawn. Really quiet around here this weekend!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo