Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 6!

View Full Post

Continuing from part 5 for our little band of sisters :)

Dev sorry about the BFN and the spotting :( Did you retest this morning? How sucky.

bluerose that is a long cycle! Hopefully AF doesn't show. Sounds like you have a crazy weekend ahead, hope you are able to nap today!

Hi to all the other girls!

AFM Not much going on, only work for a tiny bit today and then it is just relaxing. Hoping I can take a nap myself because I've been up since 5 AM for no reason. Boo.

272 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 272 Replies | Last Page

I know where to find you luv we are family so it's OK. Inbox me your number because I'm a big text person.
Jada hey sis. I'm home doing my ceus so I can renew my nursing license but I'm distracted with the TV. .....adhd maybe lol

User Image

9 years ago

Hi everyone. Not sure if anyone is still here but I figure there's no harm in posting something to the thread. Been awhile since I last said anything.... I think it's been close to a year since I decided to take an extended break from it all. How are you all?

9 years ago

Hey Much I took a much needed break in back! How are you?

User Image

9 years ago

Hey Cam, Michgurl! How are things? hope you guys and your family are well!

9 years ago

Hi Cam and Janise. I'm great. Taking the time away from here and everything else has done wonders to my stress levels. More relaxed these days. How are you both?

Haha despite some bad news about my uncle... I found out that my cousin got married and is expecting her first this summer. The remainder of this year is going to be busy. My brother is getting married this September and I have his fiancee's bridal shower to attend at the end of the month. Guess what? :D I found out a few weeks ago that I'm expecting. I think I had a look of disbelief on my face when I saw that Pregnant 2-3... I even laughed. Lol still seems unreal. Still thinking of ways to tell family since I want each person's to be different. First Dr appointment is on the 19th which is when I had scheduled my appointment originally last year.

9 years ago

Wowww congrats Mich!!!!! Hey Jan. I've been just working and spending more time with my family. I put school off for a while. How's everything? Any morning sickness what made you test?

User Image

9 years ago

Don't really have any morning sickness. Just feel nauseous at times, but it usually goes away after awhile. I had decided randomly to test one week and got a BFN and then waited a week to retest cause the girls were so sore to justbump them or touch. Which is when I got my BFP. :) How's the break from school been Cam?

9 years ago

Mich it's going ok in scheduled for hsg on Monday

User Image

8 years ago

Hope the HSG does its job. You so deserve this Cam! All the best Chica

8 years ago

Hopefully the HCG does a lot of good for you Cam.

I've been a miserable mess for the last week. Somewhere between my initial u/s at 8 weeks and my second one last week at 10 weeks my baby's heart stopped beating. I cried a lot Tuesday afternoon after i had gotten home... enough to give me a migraine. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday I think I was just numb to everything that was happening cause I spent all day Saturday crying. Thursday around noon I ended up rushing to the ER cause I was in so much pain. Ended up getting my D&C bumped up to Friday morning instead of Saturday afternoon.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo