Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 6!

View Full Post

Continuing from part 5 for our little band of sisters :)

Dev sorry about the BFN and the spotting :( Did you retest this morning? How sucky.

bluerose that is a long cycle! Hopefully AF doesn't show. Sounds like you have a crazy weekend ahead, hope you are able to nap today!

Hi to all the other girls!

AFM Not much going on, only work for a tiny bit today and then it is just relaxing. Hoping I can take a nap myself because I've been up since 5 AM for no reason. Boo.

272 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 272 Replies | Last Page

Luv, sorry to hear that :/ hope you don't leave this site even if we are a bit quiet at times...

AFM, trying to recover from my surgery and I've hit dreaded day 3. They say days 3-8 are the worst :( Trying to stay positive and hydrated, getting harder to swallow :( hoping that this will all clear up and looking forward to ttc again in January :)

9 years ago

JLH oh no! I am sorry it sucks so bad. Hang in there kiddo. So TTC in January again? Have you made decisions re: IUI? I will try to stick around here as long as I can, it's just sad to see the state of our little board! So many lurkers that I want to speak up :)

9 years ago • Post starter

Luv, I understand completely :/ I am not sure which way we will go now that it happened naturally ya know?

9 years ago

Just wanted to drop in and say hi. Sorry that it has been so long, between kids and baby sitting life has gotten away from me. My baby is almost a year already. He just started standing by himself. It is crazy how fast he has grown.
Sorry for those who had miscarriages, and those still waiting for bfp's. Still praying for everyone.

User Image" class="img-responsive" alt="User image">

9 years ago

JLH excellent point, it's a tough one because IUI might up your chances but it is pricey...and slightly unpleasant ;) It really depends on what all the root causes for the fertility issues are, what the best decision is. How are you feeling today after your surgery??

clove good to see you! Holy crap, a year old...time flies. It's kind of scary how freakin' LONG we've been on this board, I remember your BFP! ;) Is he talking a lot yet?

Hello to everyone else! Chime in if you haven't in a while! :)

AFM did 4 loads of laundry yesterday and today I'm hoping to get some cleaning done. Tomorrow is my and DH's 3 year wedding anniversary so we're going out to my fave restaurant tomorrow night. I or the baby seem to be going through some sort of growth spurt since I have gained 3 lb in one week, yikes!

Hey ladies I'm here but not here luv I just made a fb page. I'm trying not to stress about ttc even though my dh is trying to stress me over it maybe it's because he turned 41 today. Anyways the forum has slowed down. Jada I'm praying for your quick recovery. Love you ladies.

User Image

9 years ago

Cam aww poor DH is feeling the pressure :( Is he trying to get you to try some sort of RE intervention? Hopefully you can both be on the same page with whatever you decide to do, it is nice that he is excited about wanting to be a father again though! Means when it does happen he will be totally thrilled. That is awesome that you are on Facebook now! I will resend you my info if you want to find me, if not that is fine, I know some people aren't very into Facebook :) Hope your finals and studying are going well!!

Luv: he babbles a lot he will say up if he wants to be picked up and he says yeah a lot. He loves laughing with his siblings.

Jada I hope you recover quickly.

Can still praying for you and hope things go well.

User Image" class="img-responsive" alt="User image">

9 years ago

clove that is adorable :) Hope you have fun holiday plans too!

JLH and Cam thinking of you! bluerose and Janise you too hunnies! And everyone else, too :)

AFM we ordered a dresser for the nursery today, it's our anniversary and we've gotten a lot of chores done and gone for a chilly walk outside, gonna go to dinner early then watch the Ohio State game tonight :) Wheeeeee!

Hi ladies, thinking of yall and thanks for the well wishes. I'm struggling a bit but hoping to be up and moving next week. Miss food :/

Luv, happy anniversary enjoy everything!

Clove, so nice to hear from you I agree time is flying :)

Cam, hey hun! Hope all is well.

Blue, how's the landlord? How are you feeling?

Jan, you still with us?

AFM, they are moving the big pieces to the house on Monday, so we have arrived, FINALLY!! Idk if it's my meds but I'm having an abundance of vaginal discharge...sorry if that tmi! My DH is ready to get it in but clearly that's a no go for now! If my body somehow is on track my fertile period would be next week, but we aren't supposed to be trying...

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo