Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 6!

View Full Post

Continuing from part 5 for our little band of sisters :)

Dev sorry about the BFN and the spotting :( Did you retest this morning? How sucky.

bluerose that is a long cycle! Hopefully AF doesn't show. Sounds like you have a crazy weekend ahead, hope you are able to nap today!

Hi to all the other girls!

AFM Not much going on, only work for a tiny bit today and then it is just relaxing. Hoping I can take a nap myself because I've been up since 5 AM for no reason. Boo.

272 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 272 Replies | Last Page

JLH I am sorry again about the MC but your attitude about it is so inspiring. Your baby is still coming and I know it will be worth the wait. You have so much going on right now! I hope it distracts you from feeling too sad. Looking ahead to next cycle and/or the holidays is a great idea. Hope you have an awesome Thanksgiving with your family!! :)

Bumpin I wish I were joking about the crazies on the Q&A section ;) I generally understand when people have actual questions or if they think some kind of symptom or CM means something special, but the batshit questions that pop up...or the just plain insensitive ones, those are hard to swallow. Best to stay away from that area ;) That is cool that everyone knows already about the baby! Hopefully you aren't having any food aversions that will ruin Thanksgiving dinners! At least not an aversion to turkey and stuffing :)

9 years ago • Post starter

The only food adversion I have had so far is chicken. I normally love chicken and choose it over any other meat! I am scared to even eat it again, lol! Turkey and stuffing is my shiz, so I really hope it will be as good as always!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Bumpin that is funny because I still am not big into chicken, used to eat it all the time. It must be a defense mechanism against undercooked chicken disease or something :-P

AFM DH's beard-growing contest at work is finally coming to an end. He shaved it into a horrifying monstrosity last night: mutton chops plus the "Paul Sr. from American Chopper" moustache. Sadly, that design was totally my idea, so I am responsible for the terror. He is joking (I hope joking) about keeping it for a while and I told him I would LEAVE! LOL. He also got news of his annual bonus, which is a huge one. Bigger than he thought it would be. We are pretty psyched since with the baby and the washing machine we are getting a pile-up of expenses at the moment. Tomorrow will be great, just the two of us so I am making a Thanksgiving dinner for two (well, it could feed 6 but we have man-sized hungers) with cornish hens instead of turkey. It's easier that way :)

Bumpin4baby I'm going for nursing actually my Rn I'm currently a lpn. I have to work tomorrow and I'm not off until Monday. On Monday I have a stats test and a test on Wednesday in state and local government. I'm so tired. I have an annotated bibliography due tonight by 11 pm. I'm going to family after work tomorrow for dinner. Luv enjoy your last intimate dinner with just the 2 of you wink wink! Jada hey sis enjoy your family I'm so happy for!

User Image

9 years ago

@JLHart22- I am so incredibly sorry for your loss! :(

@luv- Congrats on the little boy! Matthew is a great name.

I lost the baby about 2 weeks ago (about 7 weeks along). I still don't know how to feel about it honestly. Still not with my ex and have been runnning around like crazy working and trying to ensure both of us see our son as much as possible. It's been really difficult and I currently only have internet by tethering which is limited. Something positive though.... my new landlord is smokin' lol.

User Image

9 years ago

Cam holy crap you have a lot going on! GL with your studying and I hope you got your annotated biblio done. I remember those from college, they are tedious ;) Do you get to have a nice Thanksgiving meal today at least?

bluerose OMG I am so sorry for your loss(es). What a nightmare. I guess there must be a lot of mixed emotions coming out of this but it is definitely a lot to deal with at the same time. It's good that you find some relief though with having a super-sexy landlord ;) It's a nice reminder that there are plenty of fish in the sea, and you are a gorgeous and smart woman! Anything you want your life to be, you can be.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my ladies, I hope we all find little blessings (like hot landlords LOL, or football victories) to be thankful for today :) And I am thankful for YOU GUYS! (cheesy, I know, but true!)

Morning ladies! And Happy Thanksgiving to my ladies state side ;)

Luv, there's a lot to be thankful for and y'all are definitely a part of that!! Enjoy the day Hun.

Blue, I'm so sorry you are dealing with so much! I am with you I. Not really knowing what to think and how to feel...so I can't offer any advise, but that's cool to have a distraction ;)

Cam, you are my common day superwoman! I know you have a lot of moving parts but you will come through with flying colors!! Know we are thinking of you and pulling for you :)

Bumpin, hey there! I'm thinking you may be at place number two by now!! I hope all is well!

AFM, sitting here with my mom as dinner, yes dinner!, is finishing, whoop whoop ;) Still feeling a bit hazy and trying to figure it out in my mind. A lot of great conversations with the dh and it has brought us closer and we are definitely on the same page!

9 years ago

JLH I am so glad that you and your DH are on the same page. That is the most important thing! I hope being with family and having a good meal helps distract you a bit too. What's your favorite part of Thanksgiving dinner? Mine is definitely green bean casserole, and fortunately DH hates it so I get to eat ALL of it ;)

Hope you girls had a super Thanksgiving! DH is out black Friday shopping right now, got us some movies and some sheet sets that we desperately needed. I like the fancy sheets that normally cost well over $100 so black Friday is the only day I can realistically buy them ;)

Thinking of you ladies! Hope you are having a nice long weekend :) Mine is going well, watching a ridiculous (and frankly exhausting) amount of football. Got the tree put up, today we will probably tackle the crib. We finally figured out how we want to set up that room so that is good.

Hi!! Thinking of y'all! Taking a quick break from packing to eat so checking in. Luv that's exciting about the room:) are y'all doing a theme? Can, hey sis hope you're doing ok, I know you have a lot going on! Bumping, how are you feeling? Blue, hope you're good! Jan, you still around?? AFM, each day is getting a bit better. The bleeding has stopped so that's good. Enjoying my mo
And nephew and thankful they are here! They have been so helpful in packing and helping at the new house. I have surgery Tuesday so trying to get a lot done...

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo