Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 6!

View Full Post

Continuing from part 5 for our little band of sisters :)

Dev sorry about the BFN and the spotting :( Did you retest this morning? How sucky.

bluerose that is a long cycle! Hopefully AF doesn't show. Sounds like you have a crazy weekend ahead, hope you are able to nap today!

Hi to all the other girls!

AFM Not much going on, only work for a tiny bit today and then it is just relaxing. Hoping I can take a nap myself because I've been up since 5 AM for no reason. Boo.

272 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 272 of 272 Replies

Congratulations Jada! So happy for you!! .

Cam, Sorry about school, and I'm glad you are still trying. Praying IVF will work for you. With medical technology advancing, 36 is far from being old.

AFM: Separation is what it is. We didn't have children together (you may remember I have one son from a previous relationship), and there were no major assets to do battle over. He doesn't speak with me for the most part and I'm fine with that. It upsets me to speak with him because I'm then reminded of the infidelity and all the other things. But despite that, Im ok.

8 years ago

Jada hey sis I had to this is where we met and I thank God for these ladies we've been through some things together I know many have gone on but I think about them all.
Jan I'm glad that you are coping and we are here if you need to vent either through inbox or here we could swap info if you want.
Robin/Cam

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo