Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 6!

View Full Post

Continuing from part 5 for our little band of sisters :)

Dev sorry about the BFN and the spotting :( Did you retest this morning? How sucky.

bluerose that is a long cycle! Hopefully AF doesn't show. Sounds like you have a crazy weekend ahead, hope you are able to nap today!

Hi to all the other girls!

AFM Not much going on, only work for a tiny bit today and then it is just relaxing. Hoping I can take a nap myself because I've been up since 5 AM for no reason. Boo.

272 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 272 Replies | Last Page

I'm fine thanks Robin!

8 years ago

Cam, I'm so sorry to hear that. Praying for you guys. Hope you are doing okay.

User Image

8 years ago

Hey ladies

User Image

8 years ago

Hey Robin! How are you?

8 years ago

Jan!!!!!!!! I'm doing ok I was wondering if any of us was lurking around lol how are u?

User Image

8 years ago

Always happy to hear from you Cam. Im fine thanks.

8 years ago

Any changes since we last chat

User Image

8 years ago

Nah...we are actually getting divorced. What about you? How's school coming on? How's the hubs and the girls?

8 years ago

Dang Jan sorry to hear that. I put school off once financial aide ran out. Now I've decided to do ivf final attempt shucks I'll be 36 in August. The girls are growing too fast 13 and almost 15. Where's the time going? Is the separation a bitter one?

User Image

8 years ago

Morning ladies! I still have this forum on my topics so surprised to see people still checking in but it's great too.

Cam, hey sis!! How are you today? I know we talk allll the time, but thanks for reaching out to the group :)

Jan, I am so sorry to hear of your divorce. Not sure how much you want to share, but as you see we are still around!

AFM, 14 weeks today and just anxious to get to my next appointment two weeks from today...

Jada

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo