Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 6!

View Full Post

Continuing from part 5 for our little band of sisters :)

Dev sorry about the BFN and the spotting :( Did you retest this morning? How sucky.

bluerose that is a long cycle! Hopefully AF doesn't show. Sounds like you have a crazy weekend ahead, hope you are able to nap today!

Hi to all the other girls!

AFM Not much going on, only work for a tiny bit today and then it is just relaxing. Hoping I can take a nap myself because I've been up since 5 AM for no reason. Boo.

272 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 272 Replies | Last Page

JLH OMG about your brother in law! Is he okay?? Good idea not to tell your MIL until you can at least give her very optimistic news. Heck, maybe it's best if she is in the dark about it. Glad you were able to BD! What a crazy weekend you had! Yes, football Sunday was super except that my team lost to the Saints, oh well :-P Glad DH's team (Steelers) won anyway!

Cam I hope work went well! Was it another long shift? How are your girls doing? Are they doing another sport now that soccer is done? Yes there are definitely some ignorant folks out there. One girl asked "does ovulation help you conceive?" I was like o_O !!!

Bumpin woohoo congrats on the BFP!!! When will you go to the doc? Have you done bloodwork? Checked out your tests and the progression is awesome :)

Okay other girls come out of the woodwork! We miss you!

AFM had a couple clients this morning and relaxing now. Might do some cleaning today. I've been sneezing a lot lately so maybe I need to vacuum. DH finally put all the shelves back on the built-in and finished the crown molding in the living room so everything is back in order, thank god. He has quite a to-do list so I just appreciate him doing everything like that...I don't have to do any leaf removal, huzzah!

9 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies!

Cam, glad church went well and thanks for the prayers! How's the day going?

Bumpin, congrats...will you be sticking around here?

Luv, my dad likes the Steelers too. Glad things are going well...dust sucks! Hope the cleaning goes alright. Yeah I think its best to not say anything to her but at this point I'm letting David take the lead with his mom. I will support him but I'm not investing too much personally anymore...no one appreciates it and I have other things to deal with.

First day in my new job, still getting access to systems so not a lot going on. Ready to go actually!

9 years ago

Bumpin4baby congrats take it easy but I hope you plan to stick around as well.
Luv yikes for the sneezing! I'm glad you are doing OK. The girls are going to tryout for volleyball next.
Jada yayy for the first day at work.
Afm I'm OK just feeling overwhelmed by school and work. I'll be OK. I'm glad to see some activity on here.

Now we have two bumps and counting.
More to come soon I pray.

User Image

9 years ago

Thanks guys!! I do plan to stick around, I want to see you all get BFPs!!

luv: My OB won't see me until 8 weeks, so I will have to wait.. I am so ready though! Happy house cleaning! (I need to do the same, just don't have the energy)..

JL: Congrats on the new job & I hope you are liking it! I am glad that your BIL is ok, I bet that was scary to hear..

Dev: So corry about the CP. FX that this month will be the one!

I am pulling for all of you & sending lots of !

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Gm ladies and bellies. I'm enjoying work at the moment. I can't wait to get off I have so much work to do. The feeling of peace is a beautiful thing.

User Image

9 years ago

JLH yay for your new job! How did it go? Are the people nice?

Cam sorry you are so busy! Hope you are able to get everything done to your satisfaction :)

Bumpin glad you are sticking around! 8 weeks sounds like a long time but it passes quickly. Especially since you might be busy feeling like crap :-P How's it going so far?

Hello to everyone else!

AFM I had bought a pregnancy journal back when we first started trying, just a blank journal that I decorated, then it sat sadly unused for nearly 2 years. Yesterday and today I spent a good few hours copying my private journal that I'd kept on this site into the book, so now I am all caught up, hooray! I also got "The Belly Book" from amazon.com and it is an AWESOME pregnancy journal. Has a page for each week and a place to put a photo of the belly progression and all that. I like journals in general :-P 17 weeks today, feeling good.

I think so much of you ladies and you all deserve to get your babies sooner rather than later. It is frustrating even to be helpless on the outside looking in, let alone to actually be in it. A lot of women get pregnant and forget the pain of it but I refuse to forget. My heart breaks for all of you every month that it doesn't happen.

9 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies,

Cam, so happy to hear you're in a great space!!

Luv, that's awesome! I too like journals but never really keep them up...happy you are feeling good!!

Bumping, how's it going today?!

AFM, work is kinda slow, still trying to get access to the systems so just doing my other school work. They are wanting to do real Army stuff so boo to that! PT, going to the range to qualify our weapons, road marches...I don't want to do all of that :/ DH and I have gotten closer lately and on the same page in regards to his mom so I feel a lot better about that! We have been bd'g and I'm thinking the Clomid is about out of my system. I'm not feeling the ovulation as strongly this month. They are starting to clean the new house tomorrow so we are getting a lot closer!! Waiting to get moved in and then start IUI!!! Still pushing for December and maybe just maybe we will be pregnant by our anniversary!! His brother isn't doing too well and his mom still doesn't know. Just a sad situation ya know?

Although it seems our group has dwindled I am very thankful to still have you ladies in my life! It is so incredibly hard going through this, but it helps to have the support AND the success stories ;)

9 years ago

Thanks ladies as I sit at my kitchen table with all these open books I think about all of us. It's a sister hood. We encourage each other and sympathizes with each other. We have all almost gotten to the point where we wanted to give up but we are still here. I've cried gotten angry at others success now I see that it will happen so I'm happy and will bask in that. My school work is kicking my butt so I have that to keep me busy.
Jada I'm sorry about your bil. I'm very happy about you andthe dh seeing eye to eye. Get the bding on!!!!!!
Bumpin4baby as long as I've been waiting to see or have a bfp I would be still poas lol until the appointment!!!!
Luv wow 17 weeks where is the time going? I'm so happy for you that I could cry.....I have shed a couple for you. Next month we find out what cletus is I cant wait!!!

Now back to my work I'll check in later.

User Image

9 years ago

JL: So sorry to hear about your BIL. I just hate that.. I am glad that your DH is seeing what you are seeing in his mother. I just hate that too. It is all so sad. Yay for the new house and new beginnings!

I am doing ok. Feeling pretty good besides being so tired all the time. I slept almost 10 hours last night and still feel tired. I will take it though! :)

Cam: Oh I have still been POAS, lol. I can't help it. I love watching that BFP show up & just praying that I will be able to keep this lil bean! You will get your BFP soon, I just know it!! :)

luv: Only 4 more weeks to go before I see a doc. I am just going to try and keep myself busy so I am not constantly thinking about it! I like the idea of the pregnancy journal! I may have to get one for myself! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

luv: I was just looking through the Q & A.. LMAO!! I had almost said something to that girl that kept asking about 6 DPO symptoms yesterday. Not to be mean, but to be helpful. I think she needed to know that their was no possible way to be getting any symptoms and really not sure why she would think that there was no taste to water as being a symptom.. The only way I can taste my water is to flavor it.. LOL. OH MEE...

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo