Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 6!

View Full Post

Continuing from part 5 for our little band of sisters :)

Dev sorry about the BFN and the spotting :( Did you retest this morning? How sucky.

bluerose that is a long cycle! Hopefully AF doesn't show. Sounds like you have a crazy weekend ahead, hope you are able to nap today!

Hi to all the other girls!

AFM Not much going on, only work for a tiny bit today and then it is just relaxing. Hoping I can take a nap myself because I've been up since 5 AM for no reason. Boo.

272 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 272 Replies | Last Page

Janise hiya! I'm doing great, how are you??

Wow it is really quiet around here...I will be leaving on Christmas day and probably won't check the boards for a while, so if you don't see me don't worry :-P Hope everyone is doing well!

9 years ago • Post starter

Doing ok Luv. Will miss you.

9 years ago

Hi! Sorry I've been out the loop...

Luv, we will miss you! Enjoy Christmas;)

Jan, hey lady how are you?

Cam, hey sis you good??

AFM, we finalllllyyyyy closed on the house today and got the bedroom furniture in soooo it's our first night in the house :) it feels good so I'm happy with that! Still dealing with a lot with my MIL, she has it fixed in her mind I'm the enemy and even walked up on me like she wanted to fight me!! It's too much:/ So she will probably be going to a facilit soon so she can get the help she needs! I'm headed home to TX Friday for a few days but back in time for my bday ( New Year's Day). AF os finally easing up so I'm looking forward to trying again in 2015!! Miss yall and Merry Christmas if you aren't able to get on here then!!

9 years ago

Merry Christmas everyone!!!! Yes I've been busy playing catch up with the dh lol. I have to work tomorrow and I'm not off until Monday so that's when the girls and I are going shopping lol. Luv enjoy yourself Jada I'm happy you've finally moved!!! So sorry about mil........I hope it gets better. Jan Hey sugar!!!!!!!!!

User Image

9 years ago

Happy New Year ladies!! Praying we all get what we desire and continue to be here to support each other through it all :)

Turned the big 3-4 yesterday and feeling good...trying to eat better to get my body in the best shape for a LO :)

Miss y'all!!

Jada

9 years ago

Hi girls! Just got back home and I missed you ladies! Happy birthday Jada dear and I'm sure 34 will be your best year yet!! :) Cam how was your new year's? Did the girls stay up late? Hello to everyone and let's get back to chattin' here :)

My trip was crazy, my SIL is a total whack job but oh well, at least now it is extremely obvious to everyone else and I'm not the only one who sees it ;) My family was so awesome about me looking so pregnant, I loved it. We got tons of gifts for the baby, which was amazing. What a good Christmas. Glad to be home though!!!

Happy New Year to my sistersssss! New years was fine for us the girls did stay up! Sunday is my 5th year marriage anniversary unfortunately I'm working but we will celebrate on Monday. this will be our year plus our little cletus will be arriving this year! Jadaaaaaa happy birthday! Luv I'm happy everything went well! Gifts for baby is the best! I'm about to turn in with dh. Love you ladies and good night Smooches Robin

User Image

9 years ago

Cam happy anniversary!! What will you be doing on Monday to celebrate? Glad you had awesome holidays! :) Did you get any awesome presents?

AFM not much happening this weekend, got a lot of our stuff unpacked and we'll probably do some laundry. Whee :-P Trying to enjoy the weather before it gets frigid cold!

Its hot down here oh well the typical winter weather in s . Florida! I didn't get anything but I did not expect anything this time. What about u?

User Image

9 years ago

Cam I am jealous! It is freezing up here, we've got a polar vortex thing happening. Windchill has been around -15 all day. Probably won't get any better for over a week! Just staying in the house watching football, haha. We got mostly baby stuff but my mom gave us $50 cash each, it was awesome! ;)

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo