Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 6!

View Full Post

Continuing from part 5 for our little band of sisters :)

Dev sorry about the BFN and the spotting :( Did you retest this morning? How sucky.

bluerose that is a long cycle! Hopefully AF doesn't show. Sounds like you have a crazy weekend ahead, hope you are able to nap today!

Hi to all the other girls!

AFM Not much going on, only work for a tiny bit today and then it is just relaxing. Hoping I can take a nap myself because I've been up since 5 AM for no reason. Boo.

272 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 272 Replies | Last Page

Oh yes! A happy thanksgiving to pretty much all of you! Hooe you enjoy the food and company.

I am working this weekend. Drove here in a snow storm. Thankful for my 4x4 truck today.

User Image

9 years ago

JLH wooo you are gettin' 'er done! Glad you have help too! Nothing is worse than packing, I think, so I hope it goes quickly. Good thing is after your surgery you'll have an excuse to get out of it ;)

bluerose yowza I am glad you have 4WD too! There is a Canadian Thanksgiving right? I thought I'd heard of that. It is probably on a different day. I also don't know if you guys pig out the way we Americans do ;)

AFM we put together the crib, sadly DH was already in a bad mood so he was a bit of a boob but we got it done, huzzah! He is in a better mood now, but he can be a real poop when he wants to be!

9 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies, hope everyone is okay...

Hey ladies...I promise I have literally been trying to write alllll day :/ I hope y'all are all doing well...I'm about nine hours out from surgery and a bit nervous...not wanting to even go to sleep! Ha ha. I hope y'all had a great weekend and I will write when I am able :) Please send a prayer or two for me!!

Jada

9 years ago

JLH hugs hun! Your surgery will be fine, don't worry :) Take it easy afterward and let other people spoil you, you deserve to rest and relax for a while! GL sweetie! :)

Thanks Luv!!

9 years ago

Ladies bare with me the next 2 weeks is going to be hectic with finals. ..... So I'll be back. I love you Smooches

User Image

9 years ago

You got this Cam!!

9 years ago

GL Cam! :)

Hey ladies, for those of you on CDMP I have basically deleted all my info there. That site is seriously HORRIBLE. The women are awful. I hate it. Extremely unwelcoming and obviously I am used to a much more friendly environment, so I can't really take it.

The state of our thread is so sad right now you guys....seems like there are only a few of us left :( I want to keep in touch with you, most of you I have already sent my info to find me on Facebook. I don't want to lose you guys but this site is also pretty awful for a myriad of reasons. I am not announcing right now that I am leaving for good but it may come to that, just because I'm not really comfortable on these sites anymore with the anonymous cattiness that can occur (not from y'all!).

Anyway things are boring over here, not much going on! New washer delivered yesterday, thank god. I have a TON of laundry to do today.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo