Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 6!

View Full Post

Continuing from part 5 for our little band of sisters :)

Dev sorry about the BFN and the spotting :( Did you retest this morning? How sucky.

bluerose that is a long cycle! Hopefully AF doesn't show. Sounds like you have a crazy weekend ahead, hope you are able to nap today!

Hi to all the other girls!

AFM Not much going on, only work for a tiny bit today and then it is just relaxing. Hoping I can take a nap myself because I've been up since 5 AM for no reason. Boo.

272 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 272 Replies | Last Page

Cam, I needed that laugh, sorry it's at your expense though. Hoping you are better today?! Thank God you have a break, enjoy it :) How's the ttc going?

Luv, I am not planning on buying a single gift...may just give the fam some money and keep it moving. LOL. I have not bled at all, but felt like I was having normal cycle pains ya know? But could just be all in my mind. I am just going to wait and see what happens and will keep y'all posted!

Well for me I have my plane ticket home to Texas next Friday and I have to go alone since my husband can't get anyone to stay with his mother. We had a long discussion last night and he was trying to say how much he now wants a child, but IDK ladies, not sure what I am really thinking right now...the saga continues...

Y'all ready for Christmas?

9 years ago

I'm here getting my hair done. I'm not ready for Christmas but it's coming anyways. Jada this maybe what you need at the moment time alone just try to have fun please and don't dwell on what's going on. Luv how are you feeling are you ready for Christmas? I threw up my food while I was trying to ease my bout with gas ewwwww.

User Image

9 years ago

Hello ladies I'm up and back at the hair salon. I made the hubby some breakfast and now it's time to get cute. Jadaaaaa check in. Luvvvvvv in virtually rubbing your belly!!!! Guess what. .....I have no homework!!!!!!!!

User Image

9 years ago

Cam hey girly! You can rub my belly virtually all you want :) I'm so sorry you had to deal with that gas! Ugh it's the worst. Searing pain. Not fun and satisfying like when people are just farty :-P Hope you are feeling much better. And I'm glad you're done with your semester! Time to partaaaay! Do you have a lot of Christmas gifts to buy still? I am not quite ready for Christmas but I will be soon hopefully!

JLH totally understand that you'd be ambivalent about TTC at the moment! Lots of women have to take a few months off even, after a CP or MC. Take your time and encourage your DH to continue his healthy lifestyle, because that will definitely help for when you want to try again :) Good call with throwing money at folks and calling it a day, Christmas-wise! I never know what my nephews and niece want so I just give them chocolate-covered pretzels and cash, and they frickin' LOVE it, so that's what they're getting again this year! Not giving my brothers & SILs anything because then they won't "have to" reciprocate, I know one of my bros is having a tough financial time so I don't want him to feel like he has to spend any money on us. I'll just give them pretzels :)

AFM done with work for the week! Actually only have one more session before Christmas, so I'll have plenty of time to make these pretzels. Had my 24-week prenatal appt yesterday, the baby kicked the nurse's doppler wand when she was taking his heartbeat, LOL. Doc scolded me for gaining too much weight since the last appt (8 lb, I've had a bit of a growth spurt) but it's kind of disappointing to me, because I feel like I'm carrying it really well. I've gained almost 30 lb total this pregnancy which I know is a lot on paper but I still look pretty lean and not too bloaty or flabby or anything. *shrug*

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies!!

Cam, yeah for no homework! What to do with that free time ;) I bet the hubby and girls are loving it. How are you feeling?

Luv, I have seen your pics and you look GREAT!! I can't believe he said that...ugh!!! I like your pretzel idea and it's so you which is cool. Thanks for the words of understanding and encouragement! At this point I am truly turning it over to God. If and when it's meant to be it will be...in the meantime I'm trying to fully recover from the surgery and finish moving everything iver to the new place. Yesssss still moving :/ And I'm looking forward to going to TX next week ;)

9 years ago

JLH moving is such a chore, it seems to take forever! And then the packing and unpacking...boo. Hopefully it gets done quicker than you think it will, that's always good! Yeah my doc is a woman so at least I don't have some clueless dude telling me to ignore my cravings ;) but still! I actually haven't been eating much more calories than I did before. Not sure what's the deal with my body. How long will you be in TX?

AFM not much going on around here! Still have to make the pretzels, haha. I will get to it :)

Hi ladies,

Luv, you are so right, so I try to do a little here and a little there to not get too overwhelmed! I say as long as you're healthy and the baby is doing great that's what matters. Get on them pretzels and send me some...lol :)

Cam, where are ya? How is the downtime going??

AFM, I'm ok...lost my aunt this morning to cancer. The funeral will be next weekend so I will be home for that. Luv I'm home for about five days. Still dealing with the madness that's my MIL. still trying to heal from my surgery. Just a lot going on...I stay hungry but nothing tastes right :/

9 years ago

Hey ladies, hope your weekends are going well!

AF is showing her face...taking that as a good thing...

9 years ago

JLH oh no I am so sorry about your aunt! It's good that you are able to attend the funeral. Boo to AF and to your MIL...AF is probably a good thing to see, especially after a CP it's nice to know that things have reset.

Hello to the other gals! If you're out there!

AFM didn't get the pretzels started today, we went and picked up the dresser for the nursery so finally we have all the major purchases and major furniture-moving done. I still had some potatoes left from Thanksgiving that I hadn't cooked up, plus some onion that I needed to use by Wednesday, so today I have made a lovely beef stew in the crockpot! Very excited to eat it tonight. Of course when I told DH what I'd put in the beef stew he immediately said "you need to put beef broth in it too, don't you?" Well, we didn't have beef broth, so no I didn't add that, and it made me so upset I actually cried. Pitiful. I think DH is getting the idea that he needs to tread very lightly with all the estrogen in this house. :-P

Good day ladies! How's everybody?

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo